Dekoni Gives Thanks and a Coupon
Nov 28, 2019 at 3:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
Dear Dekoni Fans,

One wonderful tradition this season is to reflect on everything that’s happened this year, and we’re extremely thankful for 2019 and our growing club of Dekoni Fans.

We kicked off this year by getting to know our new Audio Precision measurement rig better, and introducing our new Choice series of pads for the Sony WH1000XM2 at NAMM (Los Angeles music trade show).
8DBB65DE-89DA-4F45-8BF4-B3CB10A592BD.jpeg

Reaction at the show and sales around that time were so strong, we knew we had a hit!Soon after, we brought our Choice pads for the Shure 1540, and throughout the year we would expand the Choice option to over 20 other models (check dekoniaudio.com for our Pad Picker tool, or click on the Choice pads to see all compatible models).

084E4E2E-9856-468E-ADC5-7A5151CA1F91.jpeg
We also got to meet many of you in Chicago, SoCal, Singapore, Denver, and Japan events! Our dealers do a great job of representing us in London and China, but it’s great to meet you guys and gals in person and socialize a bit, and you seemed to enjoy getting hands-on with our giant demo pads. Ramping up our social media presence and making Pad installation videos for each mount (in progress!) has been fun, and we hope to also give each of you the intended experience and a bit of confidence about changing pads.
EA590CE3-C97C-488D-BFDC-3ACBDC32DD9B.jpeg B4652ED1-FF23-4C7B-9F1F-BA54A1C6CA74.jpeg
360E3A22-B9C9-422F-8AC5-A52577CB09E4.jpeg EBDEDFC6-6A85-4F5F-BD0F-EF7D4A690C9F.jpeg

This summer, Dekoni also welcomed our new Product Manager:

Greetings Dekoni Fans,
I’m Dylan, the new product manager for Dekoni Audio. Hope you guys enjoy all the new product releases on the horizon.
Happy Holidays!
" — Dylan Scarzafava

Dylan is a diligent guy, who has taken over making measurements for us on a nice regular basis, and is bringing several cool ideas for new products from us. We’re all working together to bring a new headphone case to market (recently the concept prototype was shown at RMAF), as well as a few other product surprises soon meant to complete your experience of owning headphones.
94EB5520-637E-4345-825C-337D29A0B354.jpeg

We also had a lot of fun with our OctoberFrag Giveaway, seeing the responses and generous sharing with friends so more people had a chance. We recoignized that First Place was a Head-Fi’er from the Blue Tour! We’ll be looking for more ways to connect and involve the community in 2020.

As one more way of saying “Thanks!” we’d also like to offer a special coupon code for our website:

HFBLKFRI

20% everything if your order is over $50(49.99)
Expires December 3rd.

That’s all we have for November... have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

sales@dekoniaudio.com | dekoniaudio.com | facebook.com/dekoniaudio | instagram: @dekoniaudio.com​

Last edited:
Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Nov 29, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #2 of 7
when will the new headphone case be available?

Nov 29, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #3 of 7
Dear Dekoni Fans,

One wonderful tradition this season is to reflect on everything that’s happened this year, and we’re extremely thankful for 2019 and our growing club of Dekoni Fans.

We kicked off this year by getting to know our new Audio Precision measurement rig better, and introducing our new Choice series of pads for the Sony WH1000XM2 at NAMM (Los Angeles music trade show).

Reaction at the show and sales around that time were so strong, we knew we had a hit!Soon after, we brought our Choice pads for the Shure 1540, and throughout the year we would expand the Choice option to over 20 other models (check dekoniaudio.com for our Pad Picker tool, or click on the Choice pads to see all compatible models).

We also got to meet many of you in Chicago, SoCal, Singapore, Denver, and Japan events! Our dealers do a great job of representing us in London and China, but it’s great to meet you guys and gals in person and socialize a bit, and you seemed to enjoy getting hands-on with our giant demo pads. Ramping up our social media presence and making Pad installation videos for each mount (in progress!) has been fun, and we hope to also give each of you the intended experience and a bit of confidence about changing pads.

This summer, Dekoni also welcomed our new Product Manager:

Greetings Dekoni Fans,
I’m Dylan, the new product manager for Dekoni Audio. Hope you guys enjoy all the new product releases on the horizon.
Happy Holidays!
" — Dylan Scarzafava

Dylan is a diligent guy, who has taken over making measurements for us on a nice regular basis, and is bringing several cool ideas for new products from us. We’re all working together to bring a new headphone case to market (recently the concept prototype was shown at RMAF), as well as a few other product surprises soon meant to complete your experience of owning headphones.

Dekoni Audio makes great headphone products and is an ethical and generous company! please support them with your business!

We also had a lot of fun with our OctoberFrag Giveaway, seeing the responses and generous sharing with friends so more people had a chance. We recoignized that First Place was a Head-Fi’er from the Blue Tour! We’ll be looking for more ways to connect and involve the community in 2020.

As one more way of saying “Thanks!” we’d also like to offer a special coupon code for our website:

HFBLKFRI

20% everything if your order is over $50(49.99)
Expires December 3rd.

That’s all we have for November... have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!

sales@dekoniaudio.com | dekoniaudio.com | facebook.com/dekoniaudio | instagram: @dekoniaudio.com​

Nov 29, 2019 at 6:22 PM Post #4 of 7
yup this doesn't say anything
Q1-Q2 2020 would mean something
otherwise its just another tesla commercial

We’re all working together to bring a new headphone case to market (recently the concept prototype was shown at RMAF), as well as a few other product surprises soon meant to complete your experience of owning headphones.

Nov 30, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #5 of 7
yup this doesn't say anything
Q1-Q2 2020 would mean something
otherwise its just another tesla commercial

We’re all working together to bring a new headphone case to market (recently the concept prototype was shown at RMAF), as well as a few other product surprises soon meant to complete your experience of owning headphones.

It is currently being manufactured. Japan is getting an early release in December, worldwide will be January.

-Dylan

Nov 30, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #6 of 7
thank you Dylan

just what I was hoping for
looking forward to the release
it's a great idea

Be nice to take my full size no folding cans with me while traveling with specifically designed protection

After seeing the case in someone's RMAF video I started looking at seeing if I could modify a SLR camera case

Dec 14, 2019 at 4:38 PM Post #7 of 7
thank you Dylan

just what I was hoping for
looking forward to the release
it's a great idea

Be nice to take my full size no folding cans with me while traveling with specifically designed protection

After seeing the case in someone's RMAF video I started looking at seeing if I could modify a SLR camera case

The case is looking really good, we’ll write a feature on it for Head-Fi soon, and put pictures up on Instagram @DekoniAudio and Facebook.

-Everett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back