Deciding between HF3, UE600vi, S4i, and C560R iPhone headsets
Feb 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jadawgis732

100+ Head-Fier
I am currently sitting on a pair of rigged iPhone buds made from the buds of the Sennheiser CX300B MKII soldered onto the iPhone cable. However they are getting beat up and recently started pausing the audio for no reason. I just purchased a pair of Sol Ludacris SL49, but find them to be a bit muddled. The CX300 seems more precise to my (novice) ears. So I am currently looking for a replacement.

I am comparing different headsets on HeadRoom and here is a frequency response chart (is that what I should be looking at?).

​
So here I am comparing the HF3, UE600vi, S4i, and C560R on HeadRoom and looking at the frequency response charts (is that what I should be looking at?). Comfort is a big issue with me, and I listen to mostly rap, but appreciate precision for rock, classical piano, and electronica. Please help me decide on a pair.

Feb 9, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #2 of 2
All good choices you have there. You've obviously done your research. Personally, I've always had great experiences with Etymotic, so that would be my top recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back