December 5 - Fall/Winter DC-area meet, Arlington VA
Dec 2, 2009 at 5:36 AM Post #76 of 111
If anyone has a desire to hear anything in my profile, I'd be happy to bring it along (other than the PX 200-II, which will probably not be here by then, and the IEMs). Nothing uncommon in the collection, but there's a decent variety of mid-fi full-size and portable headphones. I'm hoping to be there from about 1-3pm or so. -David

Dec 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #78 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by priest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone has a desire to hear anything in my profile, I'd be happy to bring it along (other than the PX 200-II, which will probably not be here by then, and the IEMs). Nothing uncommon in the collection, but there's a decent variety of mid-fi full-size and portable headphones. I'm hoping to be there from about 1-3pm or so. -David

Things I would like to hear in your list:
Benchmark DAC
AKG 702s
Grado 325is

Dec 3, 2009 at 6:07 AM Post #81 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by m1abrams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Things I would like to hear in your list:
Benchmark DAC
AKG 702s
Grado 325is

Okay, I will bring those headphones, although Aman is right that the DAC1 is listed as "previously owned" -- as in I no longer own it, rather than I bought a used one, which may have been what you thought I meant. I should change that.

Steve, if you wouldn't mind bringing your K 601, I would greatly appreciate it. I listened to Aman's in April, but I'd like to hear it again. Thanks!

Dec 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM Post #83 of 111
Looking forward to the meet this weekend.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:56 AM Post #84 of 111
If anyone who is coming has the following headphones, I would really like to hear them. Thanks.

HD 600
DT 770
SRH840 (Aman?)

-David

ps, Aman, is your stock HD 800 going to be there?
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM Post #85 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by priest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ps, Aman, is your stock HD 800 going to be there?
biggrin.gif

If he dosen't have his, I am bringing my stock HD 800 cable with me.
wink_face.gif

And PS...the Headroom Ultra Micro Stack:... is on it's way to California.

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:30 PM Post #86 of 111
Sorry David, I'm a let-down for this meet; Orthos didn't get here on time, HD800 won't arrive until next week, and I sold the SRH840 like last week (gotta update my sig)

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:44 PM Post #87 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmanGeorge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry David, I'm a let-down for this meet; Orthos didn't get here on time, HD800 won't arrive until next week, and I sold the SRH840 like last week (gotta update my sig)

Your a "head-Fi meet mess". LOL.
bigsmile_face.gif

I am so excited, I even ordered new "reading glasses"!!! so I can see what I am listening too.
Can't wait.
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #88 of 111
I won't be finished with the exStata by tomorrow. I could finish it, but I won't have time to case it and I don't want to bring something that pushes 600 volts without a case. Too much of a chance of an accident.

I also haven't gotten my SOHA II working yet. Hopefully tonight. If I don't get it working, I'll bring my Starving Student.

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #89 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won't be finished with the exStata by tomorrow. I could finish it, but I won't have time to case it and I don't want to bring something that pushes 600 volts without a case. Too much of a chance of an accident.

I also haven't gotten my SOHA II working yet. Hopefully tonight. If I don't get it working, I'll bring my Starving Student.

I imagine the host of the store would appreciate that since it would be his insurance paying for the accident
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back