December 5 - Fall/Winter DC-area meet, Arlington VA
Nov 26, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #61 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmanGeorge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anybody has a pair of balanced interconnects they'd be willing to bring, I'd be very grateful - I want to see if they make a difference in the level I get out of my DLIII vs standard unbalanced ICs.

I just received a pair of TRS-XLR interconnects. I don't know if they'll work with your source though. You can hook it up to my EMU 0404 USB.

Nov 26, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #62 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanGeorge View Post
If anybody has a pair of balanced interconnects they'd be willing to bring, I'd be very grateful - I want to see if they make a difference in the level I get out of my DLIII vs standard unbalanced ICs.

I have piles of XLR and 1/4 TRS in every combo, LMK what you need

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:00 AM Post #63 of 111
Quote:

I have some Bluejeans XLR interconnects I can bring.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #65 of 111
Quote:

Awesome, yeah just 1 pair of 3 pin XLR male to female - thanks guys

You got it!! If you want them earlier, I live in Leesburg. Come and get them .
wink_face.gif

Nov 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM Post #67 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by helios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can make it on Dec 5.
Bringing:
AKG 701 (recabled)
Senn HD650 (recabled)
Carat-Emerald DAC-Amp
Yulong DAH-1 DAC-Amp
Hear software and Hi-Def files on laptop

After a quick look at your profile, I see you like to "bake!!!!" NY, meets have a brownie lady Mrs. mtbiker. We need to start are own tradition.
wink_face.gif
O and welcome, I am looking forward to meeting you guys. And you have some cool gear!

Nov 29, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #68 of 111
If someone wants to give the "Headroom Ultra Micro Stack" a listen let me know, because I think it is sold. The almost new owner has offered to let me keep it until the meet. (cool head-fier don't you think?)

But if no one is all excited to hear it, I will send it off to it's new excited owner.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #69 of 111
Anyone want markmaxx to keep the micro stack? It would be cool to have to check out of course, but it's not a unit I'm thinking about buying or anything - I fully sympathize with Head-Fi-ers wanting to get their new toys as soon as possible.

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:39 PM Post #70 of 111
It looks like I will definitely be making the meet up on Saturday, PM me if anything I have in my sig or profile tickles your fancy and I will bring it along. My stuff isn't too high end, but if you want to check it out I will be happy to oblige.
Amangeorge- Do you have a nice balanced source? I can bring my Tascam CD450 if you want.

Dec 1, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #71 of 111
Just got word from Fang that the HE-5 won't make it in time for the meet, and the Audez'e looks to still be a few weeks from release, so no orthos this time around - sorry guys!

I will have an excellent portable rig available for testing that I'm trying to sell - the HRT Music Streamer+ -> iBasso P3 Heron, if anybody is interested - great deals will be available since I won't have to worry about shipping.

Dec 1, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #72 of 111
I hate to bring further bad news but I probably will not be able to make it. Have to attend a friend's recital smack dab in the middle of this meet, from 2-3:30pm. There's a small chance I will show up for the first hour or so, but don't count on it.

Dec 1, 2009 at 10:55 AM Post #74 of 111
Headroom Ultra micro stack ships out tonight, if no one is interested.

I gave the buyer a Great deal so we could keep it untill after the meet so don't be shy.
bigsmile_face.gif
Welcome Singlepower guy from Chicago (Boom Shaka Laka) .

Dec 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #75 of 111
Sorry we'll miss you mypasswordis, hopefully you'll be able to make it briefly.

Welcome Boom Shaka Laka!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back