Deal of the day - $1500+ USB cable
Apr 24, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #3 of 9
Look at the size of that skin!!! Snake Skin!

Apr 24, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #5 of 9
They are so confident that you'll love it that $300 + shipping is all you'll pay if you don't like it after a 'trial'!!

Any USB device 'high end' enough to even consider buying this cable for wouldn't be using USB as a power source right? So It's kind of pointless shielding the data lines from the VDC lines isn't it? Or are they used regardless?

Anyway lucky for my wallet that normal USB cables are transparent.

Apr 24, 2011 at 4:18 AM Post #6 of 9
They are so confident that you'll love it that $300 + shipping is all you'll pay if you don't like it after a 'trial'!!

Any USB device 'high end' enough to even consider buying this cable for wouldn't be using USB as a power source right? So It's kind of pointless shielding the data lines from the VDC lines isn't it? Or are they used regardless?

Yeah, that is just crazy. I wonder how the owners of these companies sleep at night knowing they are blatantly ripping people off.

Apr 24, 2011 at 4:49 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:
Yeah, that is just crazy. I wonder how the owners of these companies sleep at night knowing they are blatantly ripping people off.

All he has to do is get a few people to buy it, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.  He probably sleeps pretty well at night, on a bed made out of money and $4000 USB cables.

And, yeah, put me down for six sets of the Kimber Select KS-6068.  Don't worry, I can afford $212,000 in USB cables.  I'm gonna use them with my Chrome Dr. Dre Beats.  All of them.  At the same time.

Apr 24, 2011 at 12:36 PM Post #9 of 9

Quote:
Quote:

For me it's charging up to $5000+ for a cable and then having the nerve to put $5 shipping on it. 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back