Deal Alert: UE Triple-Fi 10 £99 Must End Midnight Sale 20-Jun-11 (From Play UK)
Jun 20, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #16 of 39
Quote:
Indeed. I thought they worked like amazon.uk does. Amazon doesnt ship electronics but ships headphones and other electronic stuff which are in the health and care category like shavers.

Btw CAPS ON and BOLD makes other people think you are TALKING TO THEM IN A STRICT ATTITUDE.

Well, I was being VERY "strict"

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #17 of 39
I am sorry mr.headphone supremus for convincing innocent Europe residents into creating accounts for play only to realize that their iems wont be shipped and eventually suiciding by hanging themselves with a pair of Skullcandies.

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #19 of 39

Quote:
I am sorry mr.headphone supremus for convincing innocent Europe residents into creating accounts for play only to realize that their iems wont be shipped and eventually suiciding by hanging themselves with a pair of Skullcandies.

Please make that Mr Headphoneus Supremus.  :wink:

And no, I wasn't trying to "convince innocent Europe residents into creating accounts for play...", quite the contrary, I was pointing out AND stressing they should NOT order from Play.com if they're NOT based in the UK. People often don't read posts properly.

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #20 of 39
It was i who tried to convince them., by misleading them to proceed an order which was never mend to be fulfilled. An order which would hunt their audiophilic dreams.

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #22 of 39

Quote:
It was i who tried to convince them., by misleading them to proceed an order which was never mend to be fulfilled. An order which would hunt their audiophilic dreams.

Well, there you have it, I hadn't read your response properly - maybe that's because you didn't address me as MHeadphoneus Supremus .  :)

Jun 20, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #23 of 39
is you click the parent page, or search "HPGEODDSALE2011" and click results in Electronics you'll see many other deals inc. a few other IEMs:

Panasonic RP-HJE900E-K - £79.99

Panasonic RP-HJE700E-S - £17.99

Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 - £69.99

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi - £59.99

Logitech Ultimate Ears 300vi - £24.99

There is an alternate page for prices, though usually Play.com's prices for the rest of Europe are terrible. Click the EU flag in the upper right corner.

EDIT: Sansa Fuse+ 8GB - £49.99 Good price, although the reviews suggest the touch screen interface is not very good.

Jun 20, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #24 of 39
Order placed, too good to turn down at that price.

Jun 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #25 of 39

Quote:
Order placed, too good to turn down at that price.

beerchug.gif
 How's it going my friend? Bargains bring out some of the best head-fiers :)

Jun 21, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #26 of 39
I purchased a pair of Future Sonic Atrio M5 yesterday, but then ended up buying a pair of these too.

From what i've read about them, this offer was too good to turn down

So happy I joined this forum only days ago - already £213 down :p

Jun 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM Post #29 of 39
beerchug.gif
 How's it going my friend? Bargains bring out some of the best head-fiers :)

Hi matey, things are good with me the moment, hope they are for you. Going through a bit of a buying old phones I used to own stage recently! Bought the Ety Er4s couple of weeks back and when I saw the deal on the triple-fi's I couldn't let them pass!

Jun 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #30 of 39
Mine are despatched Yay! 
cool.gif
blink.gif
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back