Deal Alert: UE Triple-Fi 10 £99 Must End Midnight Sale 20-Jun-11 (From Play UK)
Jun 20, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #4 of 39

Quote:
Cheers mate. Saved at least a Ton.

What do you mean saved :p   That's another £100 this sites cost me.  Only received x10i's last week and now this.  Just too good to pass up as these have never dropped this low in the uk before.

Jun 20, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #6 of 39
VERY tempting!

Jun 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM Post #10 of 39
Yes, Same i don't need them but at this price... Hell can't pass up, I won't even use them but i will after i turn them into Customs.

Natty.
etysmile.gif

Jun 20, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #11 of 39

Quote:
They do ship in Europe for a total of 135 euros i think. You can find similar prices in ebay from reputable sellers.

They ONLY ship to the UK. The price may show both in €s & £s, but at checkout they will only accept payment with a UK credit/debit card and delivery to a UK address. Play.com will NOT ship any electronics goods outside the UK.

Jun 20, 2011 at 3:24 PM Post #15 of 39

Quote:
They ONLY ship to the UK. The price may show both in €s & £s, but at checkout they will only accept payment with a UK credit/debit card and delivery to a UK address. Play.com will NOT ship any electronics goods outside the UK.

Indeed. I thought they worked like amazon.uk does. Amazon doesnt ship electronics but ships headphones and other electronic stuff which are in the health and care category like shavers.

Btw CAPS ON and BOLD makes other people think you are TALKING TO THEM IN A STRICT ATTITUDE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back