Deal Alert: Sony X Walkman 32GB for £99.99 at HMV.com
Oct 3, 2010 at 1:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

Kun

New Head-Fier

Just saw these while I was researching the Sony X in Head-Fi and Google.

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=982098

Are they serious? If they are I'm getting one.
blink.gif

Oct 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 24
Now I remember why I stayed away from this site!  It is bad for the wallet.  God I had a hard time resisting getting one of these (already have a gen 2 touch), when they had dropped to £140 ish...

Oct 3, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #4 of 24
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo...don't get pad till friday
frown.gif
  why? i must have this....anyone want to get it for me and i'll pay you extra for your trouble on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls pm if so!

was gonna get a j3 but will get this instead, will likely be sold out by friday....if anyone could help me!? not expecting it lol but worth a try!!

=)

edit: if, in the unlikely event, someone considers helping me out, I have a feedback thread with two postitive comments from two transactions on head fi if you search my username =)

Oct 3, 2010 at 5:07 PM Post #5 of 24
Damn, why can't they sell this in the USA for something like this. I may have sold mine, but I'd gladly get 1 back at this price - it's a friggin' STEAL I say!!!

Oct 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #6 of 24
following on from other post, i also would consider trading my ie8's for one of these if someone was to buy it for me, and maybe throw in my sansa clip+ really don't wanna miss out on this deal....sold my x a while back and regretted it ever since, especially as they sell for ridiculous amounts atm (excluding this offer)

Oct 4, 2010 at 5:47 AM Post #13 of 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back