Apr 29, 2010 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 25
More than 10 left! This is interesting.
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #4 of 25
Dang it I just bought something and now I'm broke
frown.gif
. Not a bad price at all.

May 2, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #7 of 25
dang they want $55 for shipping to australia! ???

are they trying to clear stock to make way for the Sennheiser HD25-C ? the only difference is the 3 meter coiled steel cable correct?

May 2, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by carrotcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Leonhow, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but tonight, I love you.

Enjoy them mate
atsmile.gif
, you finally decided to get them.

My first headphones, I miss them sometimes
redface.gif

May 2, 2010 at 5:21 AM Post #10 of 25
OH man.... I cannot decide... 52USD shipping and its still 35% cheaper than HK... but I just ordered my ES10... and said I'll get the HD25s LATER.... I guess now I need to justify this but defining how much later is 'later'... hahaha

May 2, 2010 at 5:26 AM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by leungie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OH man.... I cannot decide... 52USD shipping and its still 35% cheaper than HK... but I just ordered my ES10... and said I'll get the HD25s LATER.... I guess now I need to justify this but defining how much later is 'later'... hahaha

Go for it.
evil_smiley.gif
If you don't like it you can always sell it.

May 4, 2010 at 7:44 AM Post #12 of 25
Wanted to make the payment today... but the listing was gone already... LOL
Fate!

May 7, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #14 of 25
It's funny because I bought these about four days ago for $199, but returned them. It was the best price I could find online from a good company like Amazon, etc. I'd never trust this deal though, could be fake and you'd have to check their return policy.

May 7, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #15 of 25

Quote:
It's funny because I bought these about four days ago for $199, but returned them. It was the best price I could find online from a good company like Amazon, etc. I'd never trust this deal though, could be fake and you'd have to check their return policy.

Yeah, that's the only thing holding me back... they could easily be fakes.

Return Policy:

# RETURNS:
# You must contact us for return authorization and address before any returns or exchanges.
# We offer a 30-day money back guarantee from date of purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
# All items come with full manufacturer’s warranty. If an item seems defective please contact the manufacturer’s customer support first to confirm this.
# Please contact us to replace a defective unit. The buyer is responsible for shipping the return to us, we will cover shipping a replacement. International customers pay for shipping both ways.

Also is this the I or II? Is there a real difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back