DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #76 of 467
From my understanding/reading going from the TF10 to copper is not exactly an upgrade, but a side-grade. You sacrifice a few qualities (don't remember though one of them had to do with the highs) in favor of better bass and mids. Add to that the better fit possibilities with the copper and I'm tempted, but not sure if its worth the hassle of trying to sell a like-new TF10.....

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:12 AM Post #77 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by sokolov91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the plus side: Lasting from 3:01 to 3:07 is more than 5 minutes!!
wink.gif

LOL How true... Thanks, best chuckle I've had for awhile..

Mar 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM Post #79 of 467
Thanks for posting. Was on the fence whether getting the Copper or SE530, @ this price, decision made. :).

Hope they ship my order which est. 1-2 week, by 3/31. My experience with Dell's electronic discounts are hit or miss. For ones that ordered when status say "in stock", they all get shipped. Once status say 1-2 week or longer, some may get push and never shipped. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:11 PM Post #82 of 467
I see that several of us have gotten the shipment notices, but has anyone actually received tracking/carrier information yet? I'm thinking "Shipped" may not really mean that the Copper has left the building, yet.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #84 of 467
My current order status is "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 3/31/2010, and I ordered last night as well. I think that's more or less a placeholder though, my dell laptop arrived weeks earlier than it's est. delivery date.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #85 of 467
for those who are using international billing addresses but using an american shipping address, what you could do is order through the phone.

However, im hesitating should i get this anot
frown.gif
How does this compare to the tf10? i really hope theres a big improvement over tf10 since i find that the tf10 isn't engaging.

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #86 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by rbui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My current order status is "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 3/31/2010, and I ordered last night as well.

Then something in their system, if not in their warehouse, has changed since I placed my order at 1:30 pm EST yesterday. "In Production" was my status until some time last evening, when it changed to "Shipped." Then the shipment notification email was sent to me just before 4:00 am. (My order status page still has no carrier or tracking information.)

But my estimated delivery date was always March 18th, next Thursday--even when my order status was "Processing," I think. That's 13 days ahead of yours. I don't recall what the Copper's page said, when I ordered, where it now says "Usually Ships: 1-2 weeks," but it would seem that their stock may have been exhausted sometime between my order and yours.

Or not! Who knows. I do notice that the Gold's page says "Usually ships: within 24 hours."

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #88 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by rbui /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My current order status is "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 3/31/2010, and I ordered last night as well. I think that's more or less a placeholder though, my dell laptop arrived weeks earlier than it's est. delivery date.

I ordered just after business hours on Friday 3/12, and the confirmation email I got says "Estimated Delivery Date: 3/18/2010" as does the order update page on Dell.com; it shows current status as "in-production." I've ordered from Dell before (not for over a year), but IME, the delivery date estimate has wound up being pretty accurate..

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #89 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapper32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL How true... Thanks, best chuckle I've had for awhile..

This site is costing more than buying and maintaining motorcycles.

Lot's of fun and learning a lot though

gll

Mar 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #90 of 467
Whenever I've ordered from Dell in the past, it will say Shipped, but more often then not, they never give you a tracking number.

What I've done is get on a sales chat with someone, and ask for the tracking info, giving them all your order info.

BUT.. I just checked mine, it had tracking info and the UPS info says mine will arrive 3/16. I ordered them on 3/11. I wish I would have seen this early last week, I'd have them by now!

Looks like they're pushing out the deliveries now. Mine said ships in 24 hours, now at 1-2 weeks. We bought them out! Go Head-Fi!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back