DEAL ALERT: Monster Turbine Pro Copper @ Dell.com (NOW NOT AVAILABLE AS OF 3-17-10)
Mar 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 467

3DCadman

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi All!

I just ordered these babies from Dell.com for an unbelievable $174.99. This is the lowest price I've seen anywhere, especially since Dell is an authorized Monster dealer (checked on Monster's website).

I just got shipment confirmation, so they didn't correct the price before shipping. The order confirmation clearly says "Turbine Pro Copper Professional In-Ear Speakers"

I was afraid that they had mistakenly mixed up the regular Turbine, but the webpage clearly says Turbine Pro Copper, with all the pictures. They also sell the standard Turbine for $149.99.

EDIT: Link removed due to item no longer on Dell website.
frown.gif

I'm eagerly awaiting mine to get here early next week. I'll be bummed if I open the box and see regular Turbines
frown.gif

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #8 of 467
Wow ! that is a great deal for the Copper!! I would jump on it. Too bad the Miles Davis aren't on sell like that :frowning2:

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #9 of 467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec E /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's saying $209.99 once I've put it in the shopping cart.

You aren't looking at the price of the headphone's by itself. You are looking at the price of something else they are offering to add in for a discounted price before you get to the actually shopping cart.

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #10 of 467
oh wow..thanks for the heads up! im so tempted to buy these but just spent enough on audio for the time being. this sounds like a great deal

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #11 of 467
Just bought a pair for myself btw. Could not resist the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back