DEAL ALERT. MONSTER TURBINE $58.99
Dec 8, 2010 at 7:36 AM Post #181 of 195
I send them an email no reply and I'm quite lazy to send maybe I will see what are they replying.

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #183 of 195
ditto for me and it being loose around the red line

all i did was change ear tips and it came loose. relieved seeing how this is fairly common

kinda sucks though cause i only used them for a day or two

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:51 PM Post #184 of 195
Mine arrived with a cracked driver, I thought it needed burn it so i gave it 30 hours. Same problem, so I returned them. I think there is no quality check for this product.. they werent as bassy as I expected.

Dec 8, 2010 at 1:54 PM Post #185 of 195

Quote:
Mine arrived with a cracked driver... they werent as bassy as I expected.

blink.gif

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #186 of 195
Um, am I missing something? Isn't it easier to work through Amazon to get your MT's exchanged? Amazon will also pay all shipping costs.  They may even ship you a replacement even before you ship yours back to them.

Maybe you did not buy yours from Amazon or they are beyond the 90 day period ?????

Quote:
Well Monster finally replied to my email and asked to call them set up the return. I called them and they actually picked up the phone. On my way to fedex right now to ship them back.

Dec 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #187 of 195
I dunno. I like the sound of them so I didn't really want to return them
completely. Monster just needed the iems, that's it. They emailed me a shipping label and I dropped it off. Doesn't get easier than that for returns.

Dec 8, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #189 of 195
The thing is I only receive this thing like 2 weeks? I'm outside US located in Asia, I do not want to incurred shipping cost sending it back. They have local agent why cant I just send to them? This is what I call customer service. These things are high end product and many times mark up so we deserve some extra customer service.

Dec 8, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #190 of 195
Hi, you mean they send a courier to pick up from you?

Quote:
Um, am I missing something? Isn't it easier to work through Amazon to get your MT's exchanged? Amazon will also pay all shipping costs.  They may even ship you a replacement even before you ship yours back to them.

Maybe you did not buy yours from Amazon or they are beyond the 90 day period ?????

Quote:
Well Monster finally replied to my email and asked to call them set up the return. I called them and they actually picked up the phone. On my way to fedex right now to ship them back.

Dec 8, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #191 of 195

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he's saying it might be faster than monster cable's customer service replacement program, and i agree, with fedex, everything is always a few business days slower than UPS (amazon uses ups)

Dec 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #192 of 195

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

blink.gif

This guy and the guy who thought clipping was normal made me chuckle a little.

it made that buzzing sound in the left earpiece only, and they are not that bassy, so I ordered the TDK EB900 instead, those have bass. :)

I actually kept the earphones and recieved a refund, I don't live in the US and it would cost $50 to ship it back from here. So I after 40 minutes of online chat with amazon they made an exception. So now I have a premium box and 2 high quality earphone case/bags.

Dec 8, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #193 of 195

Quote:
Quote:
I bought some the first go round.  They've been sitting in the box unopened in my room.  After hearing all the QC issues, I think I'm gonna send them back and buy something else.  I also dont think the sound would be much to my liking.

offer it up on head-fi, I'm sure somebody would like one

I tried to do that, but I guess I don't have enough posts to start a FS thread.

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #194 of 195

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

blink.gif

This guy and the guy who thought clipping was normal made me chuckle a little.

it made that buzzing sound in the left earpiece only, and they are not that bassy, so I ordered the TDK EB900 instead, those have bass. :)

I actually kept the earphones and recieved a refund, I don't live in the US and it would cost $50 to ship it back from here. So I after 40 minutes of online chat with amazon they made an exception. So now I have a premium box and 2 high quality earphone case/bags.

you mean change purse....

Dec 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM Post #195 of 195

Quote:

They emailed me a pre-paid shipping label from Fedex.  I just had to print it out, tape it to an envelope (which was free from fedex also) and drop it off to a fedex office.  It's a 2-day shipping label.

Quote:
he's saying it might be faster than monster cable's customer service replacement program, and i agree, with fedex, everything is always a few business days slower than UPS (amazon uses ups)

The label they gave me is two-day shipping, so.. who knows.

I'll post back in here when they come in though to let everyone know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back