DEAL ALERT. MONSTER TURBINE $58.99
Nov 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #78 of 195
thank you so much for this deal alert, OP. the turbines were going to be my christmas present but this saved my family some dough 
cool.gif

Nov 20, 2010 at 1:22 AM Post #79 of 195
maybe I'm just being stupid..but I placed an order for the turbines plus comply foam tips...I wonder how these will stack against my westone 3's...

Nov 20, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #80 of 195
See, this is how you buy Monster products.  Not saying Gold Box is the only way but you get the drift.  
wink_face.gif
 I guess people that complain about Monster pricing are just used to paying full retail for everything.

Nov 20, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #81 of 195
I live in Hawaii so this deal is still available to me. I was about to order the Brainwavz M2/Visang R03, but now im not sure. Should I get the Turbines instead? Anyone have experience with both?

Nov 20, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #86 of 195

Quote:
Sooo can anyone confirm that these turbines from Amazon are the updated versions with thicker cables and L plug?

these are the original turbines, the updated ones are the golds and coppers

Nov 20, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #88 of 195

Quote:
Quote:
Sooo can anyone confirm that these turbines from Amazon are the updated versions with thicker cables and L plug?

Quote:
Quote:
real quick question and I apologize in advance for bringing up an old thread though are the new turbines updated with L shaped connector and thicker cables? normal ones not pros.

thanks.

I saw it at Best Buy today. The new ones have the L-shaped 3.5mm connector (like the MTPC) and the cable looks very similar to the MTPG and PC. It was in a box though. 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/416736/monster-turbine-appreciation-thread/825 

Nov 20, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #89 of 195

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
real quick question and I apologize in advance for bringing up an old thread though are the new turbines updated with L shaped connector and thicker cables? normal ones not pros.

thanks.

I saw it at Best Buy today. The new ones have the L-shaped 3.5mm connector (like the MTPC) and the cable looks very similar to the MTPG and PC. It was in a box though. 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/416736/monster-turbine-appreciation-thread/825 

oh interesting...now I kinda regret cancelling my order

Nov 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #90 of 195
Crap! I guess I missed it. Now there at 149.95. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back