Deal Alert (Canada): Creative Aurvana Live!
Jun 7, 2010 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

micmacmo

500+ Head-Fier
NewEgg.ca has a deal on the Creative Aurvana Live! headphones. $59.99 with free shipping in Canada. 

I don't work for newegg or Creative. Just thought I'd pass along a deal on what many in these forums think of as good entry-level cans.

Jun 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #3 of 7
I wish I would have ordered these instead of my ATH-M50, I'm finding the M50 are too heavy and make my neck and the area right under my ear ache. I guess heavy duty construction has its disadvantages, I find my old HD202 from newegg are more comfortable to the point were I'm listening to my HD202 right now. These sound like they'd be a good value for only $68 after tax and they look light. I'm think I'm going to get AD700's for my next cans because I want to try open ones, to bad we can't get them on amazon in Canada, I'd even take a newegg deal on HD555.

Jun 7, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Your link redirects from somewhere else..?

Hmm. You're right. I just visited newegg.ca, looked up the CAL! directly, then copied the URL. When I tried to edit my original post by pasting in the "pure" link, I still get a redirect when I preview my post. Any idea why?
confused_face_2.gif

(I got the original deal from redflagdeals.com)

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #6 of 7
It looks like the redirect contains stuff about head-fi so its just them trying to make money. Doesn't hurt us if they make money off the forum. Who is it that pays for the servers and does the admin stuff anyways? The about page is not very helpful.

Jun 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Just got mine, only 2 days.  They sound wonderful for the price, very well rounded sound, warm, lush and the closed cans will be my perfect yardwork cans to block out the mower, trimmer and blower.

Great spend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back