dead thread
Mar 21, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #16 of 20
maybe a bit offtopic but otherwise not, lets say u pick the hd660s which microphone you gonna use with them? i play competitive csgo and really want to try the hd660s but i dont know if the boompro for example work with it, if not its gonna be hard to make the hd660s to some sort of headSET.

Mar 21, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #17 of 20
maybe a bit offtopic but otherwise not, lets say u pick the hd660s which microphone you gonna use with them? i play competitive csgo and really want to try the hd660s but i dont know if the boompro for example work with it, if not its gonna be hard to make the hd660s to some sort of headSET.

You could just use a cheap table mic. Or an expensive table mic. Or a clipon mic.

Mar 22, 2018 at 12:45 AM Post #18 of 20
modmic seems good to make it into some sort of "headset" but I haven't really researched anything

Mar 22, 2018 at 1:07 AM Post #19 of 20

I'm just using a cheap $5 tabletop mic from Frys. High enough sensitivity that you don't have to shout out what kind of people your opponents' mothers are. Not SM58 levels of sensitivity and accuracy but it's $5.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #20 of 20
I'm sorry if this is a bit oot. Newbie want to ask, is the brainwavz round earpads(original) will fit better than XL size on ath ad2000(non x)? i want to change my earpads, it's almost flat, and i want to change it to newer one that more comfortable than the original. since i'm low on budget, i can only give that option. dekoni pads are too expensive for me. I'm Indonesian, sorry if my english is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back