DEAD SPACE
Mar 9, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #31 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bioshock wasn't so much scary as creepy as hell. I loved every second of that game <3

It was good stuff indeed, but I never played past that one boss fight (the loony who gives you a Camera). My ADD kicks in around that time and I abandon it for newer games, guaranteed.
tongue.gif

Mar 9, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #33 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was good stuff indeed, but I never played past that one boss fight (the loony who gives you a Camera). My ADD kicks in around that time and I abandon it for newer games, guaranteed.
tongue.gif

aww you should finish it. The ending is one of my favorites, but that might just be the girly part of me saying that.

Mar 10, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #34 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aww you should finish it. The ending is one of my favorites, but that might just be the girly part of me saying that.

Aren't there multiple endings?

I got the girly one too, since I was such a nice guy. I don't know what would happen if I had chosen not to save the little sisters...

Mar 10, 2009 at 3:11 AM Post #35 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aren't there multiple endings?

I got the girly one too, since I was such a nice guy. I don't know what would happen if I had chosen not to save the little sisters...

Yeah there are three, the other two are very similar... if you kill all of the sisters you get a really depressing ending and if you kill some and save some you get the same ending only being spoken in a sad tone instead of an angry tone. I really only see one way to go in that game..

Mar 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM Post #36 of 43
Really depends on the time you are playing it. If it is absolutely dark F.E.A.R. is so freaking creapy.
biggrin.gif

Haven't given much attention to Dead Space yet, though. Heard it is not even that scary.

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM Post #37 of 43
Quote:

You guys want to see something creepy? Minor spoilers I guess, but it's about Isaac's wife; dunno if she really matters once you realize you could die at any second.

[SPOILER ALERT]

Check out the names of the chapters...the first letter of each, anyway.

New Arrivals
Intensive Care
Course Correction
Obliteration Imminent
Lethal Devotion
Environmental Hazard

Into the Void
Search and Rescue

Dead on Arrival
End of Days
Alternate Solutions
Dead Space

[/SPOILER ALERT]

Source/Credit: Dead Space Chapter Names Are Revealing - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Got to love acrostics!

Mar 11, 2009 at 5:02 AM Post #39 of 43
Holy...bovine. You guys all know who Mr. Bubbles is, right?

Well meet his sister, Ms. Bubbles.

gi_bioshock2.jpg

Suddenly, Mr. Bubbles doesn't look so terrifying anymore.
redface.gif

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #41 of 43
Dang! A Dead Space for the Wii??? I knew I should have waited. That'd be awesome! Will have to get it anyway.

Mar 12, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #42 of 43
Quote:

Holy...bovine. You guys all know who Mr. Bubbles is, right?

Well meet his sister, Ms. Bubbles.

gi_bioshock2.jpg

Suddenly, Mr. Bubbles doesn't look so terrifying anymore.
redface.gif

I don't know if I like where this is going...

Mar 12, 2009 at 6:58 AM Post #43 of 43
I finally finished DEAD SPACE and would give this game high scores. It was challenging while maintaining an intriguing narrative. They gave you just enough information to want to see it through to the end.

I'm more of a Final Fantasy game player; wonderful story and low stress, but since they won't release this for another 10+ years, I have no choice but to jump into another horror game come Thursday at midnight (Resident Evil 5).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back