Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2022 at 6:22 PM Post #61 of 81
Likewise! What's the headcount?

Assuming I'm not feeling too lazy to haul stuff, I'll likely bring:

Bottlehead Crack Speedball w/ NOS tubes
RME ADI2 FS DAC
ZMF Auteur Teak Original/OG
ZMF Verite Open Camphor Burl Ltd.

Guys, don't forget to bring power strips, as who knows the number of outlets we have access to!
Good call on the power strips!

We will probably have at least 6 or 7 if everyone comes who said. Maybe one or two more if I lost track. I’ll try to give a shout out to it on my channel, but it probably won’t hit people in the area.

Here’s my last minute shout out to see who is interested:

I did one of these awhile ago too, but most of my audience just isn’t in the area.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022 at 1:11 PM Post #67 of 81
Unfortunately I've had some unforseen circumstances arise and I won't be able to make it. I was really looking forward to coming :/
Oh dang, numbers going down here.

Well I’m here. Just got set up. If I’m the only one, I guess I’ll have a fun listening and work session for a couple hours and work on stuff for my day job 😂

I never get this much time to just relax with music. Not bad.

But hey, if even one other person comes to try out my gear, and I theirs, that’ll be fun 😃

53A54FAE-D16B-41B3-9A5D-86F648D252C1.jpeg

951A97C2-B7F4-4F70-B1FE-05948B5D4AD3.jpeg

Aug 27, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #69 of 81
Oh dang, numbers going down here.

Well I’m here. Just got set up. If I’m the only one, I guess I’ll have a fun listening and work session for a couple hours and work on stuff for my day job 😂

I never get this much time to just relax with music. Not bad.

But hey, if even one other person comes to try out my gear, and I theirs, that’ll be fun 😃

53A54FAE-D16B-41B3-9A5D-86F648D252C1.jpeg
951A97C2-B7F4-4F70-B1FE-05948B5D4AD3.jpeg
Oh wow you brought lots of stuff.

I am just about to leave my house. Should be there in 30 min

Aug 27, 2022 at 5:15 PM Post #70 of 81
Guys- Great spending time with you all today and I thoroughly enjoyed all the gear and discussions. Personally, I particularly enjoyed headphones made by @gandhisfist and the amazing Woo Audio WA22 from @VanHai. I can likely put both on my must-purchase-soon list!! Thanks to @tkddans for putting all this together and looking forward to the next one!

Aug 28, 2022 at 9:11 AM Post #72 of 81
Aug 28, 2022 at 7:15 PM Post #74 of 81
Had a lot of fun seeing you all. It was great to see and hear the differences in so much gear. These meets are so great for getting a chance to not only hear headphones one might never get a chance to buy, but also to just hang out as a fellow audiophiles and talk about it all. Great stuff!

Really appreciate you putting this meet together! I wish I had been able to make it, but I definitely will be at the next one. Really looking forward to the next opportunity to hear new gear and meet up with DC-area audiophiles.

Aug 29, 2022 at 11:00 AM Post #75 of 81
Pleasure meeting everyone and chatting about gear, don't get much chance to do that in person. Also nice to flex the old critical listening muscles comparing different gear and headphones since I don't really churn a lot of headphone gear anymore either. Highlight for me was @VanHai's modded Auteur and his WA22, thought that was a very good combination and his mods to the headphone were impressive comapred to the stock Auteur. Also enjoyed @skhan007's BH Crack build, very nice looking build. Hope to see you all at the next one.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm organizing an event in Pittsburgh on the 22nd of October.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/headphone-meet-in-pittsburgh-pa-october-22nd-2022.964473/

This is exciting, going to try to make this meet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back