DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, February 27, 2016 -- Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #181 of 338
I like how you think. It's not a meeting of like-minded people; it's an opportunity to assert dominance! Lol

Meeting like minded folks is great and all, but we're still the best and they need to know that. 
o2smile.gif

Apr 9, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #184 of 338
Apr 9, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #186 of 338
  Got it, thanks! (Maybe I missed it due to the absence of the year in the title..)  I'm hoping that I'll be in town at the time of the meet!

I'd keep my eyes posted here for a mini-meet, to occur before the Summer event 
biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #187 of 338
biggrin.gif

Thanks, will do. I've subscribed to all of the several Virginia threads I could find :)

Thanks for the info - hope to get to get to get to say hello and meet some of the local HF community soon - Cheers.

Apr 9, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #188 of 338
biggrin.gif

Mini-meet? You mean when we do the line to drool over your HE-1000s? 
tongue.gif

Yeah, another mini-meet would be awesome! (I would love to try more Fostex as well)

Apr 9, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #189 of 338

Mini-meet? You mean when we do the line to drool over your HE-1000s? 
tongue.gif

Yeah, another mini-meet would be awesome! (I would love to try more Fostex as well)

I can bring my TH900s (stock and modded), if we do it.  I'll be out next weekend, but anytime after that, I can make it.

Apr 9, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #190 of 338
Yes, I also would love to be at another mini meet befor caf, as I missed the recent one.
Not that I have much, since I'm fairly new to all this, but I can bring my Valhalla 2 (w. Matsushi-ta National tubes), Asgard 2, and a few headphones.

Apr 10, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #192 of 338
IF we have another meet, I won't be traveling again for months and will show up. I've got my BHSE to bring, and I should get my Black Widow this month.

Apr 10, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #193 of 338
  sheldaze, please add my reservation to the HE-1000 drool line.

There are dibs on them. And it's clean after your drool so the next person can drool at peace.

Quote:

I can bring my TH900s (stock and modded), if we do it.  I'll be out next weekend, but anytime after that, I can make it.

I would love to check them out. I tried the TH600s and I fell absolutely in love with them.

Apr 10, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #194 of 338
Got the prototype for the ZMF&LTA Omnis a few days ago and must say that the sound is a step up from the Omnis I had at the meet, which were actually a prototype of the Omnis that Zach had been letting us borrow to get an idea of the sound signature, made before things were perfected. So I encourage people to try the Omnis again if you come across them. We'll have the ZMF&LTA edition at CAF. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back