DC Area Head-Fi Meet Planning (ongoing)
Jun 6, 2017 at 3:34 PM Post #47 of 412
http://www.kentlandstowncrier.com/calendar/

Looks like a lot of weekends are available. The time we were there on a Sunday we followed the Yoga class without a problem as that ends at 11:00 a.m. Last weekend in July, first two weekends in August would be best for me as I will have to secure the keys to the place, open and close, etc.

Jun 7, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #50 of 412
Hey all, 2nd to last weekend in July I'll be going to a meet in pittsburgh at Music To My Ear that a friend of mine has organized. I was sad to have missed the last local meet, was wondering if anyone was available for this upcoming first weekend in July for a meet (either the 1st or 2nd). If anyone is interested I can get in touch with some our gracious local vendors to try to set something up.

Jun 8, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #53 of 412
At the moment, I can do any weekend that does not have a solar eclipse :wink:

Jun 8, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #55 of 412
Can you post a list of weekends that have solar eclipses? More specifically, how's the second weekend in August?

Sorry about that :)

The Eclipse is August 21 - so any travel time would most certainly knock me out from going to a meet on 19-20.

Jun 8, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #57 of 412
Jun 20, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #59 of 412
Finally getting around to seeing which threads I'm no longer subscribed to. Here's one!

The Schiit Kit meet sounds great, I'll need to see if that thing I have in August is on that weekend.

I've mentioned to a few, I think, that I wanted to plan a large meet with several vendors and whatever else I could pull for sometime around September, but I've decided not to in order to maximize the chances of the Capital Audio Fest finally getting a really good headphone room.

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #60 of 412

Users who are viewing this thread

Back