DAP/PMP/DMP Brand Elimination Game
Sep 20, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #526 of 553
AMP3 68 HURT
Cowon 98 HEAL

Reasons I've already stated. No need to repeat myself again.

Sep 20, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #529 of 553
AMP3 69 HURT

Cowon 97 HEAL

Sep 21, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #530 of 553
AMP3 70 HEAL

Cowon 96 Hurt

My standard to judge a DAP is very simple, if any DAP can let me listen to it whole day without fatigue, this player is worth to offer a cent to it.

Sep 21, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #533 of 553
AMP3 69 HURT

Cowon 97 HEAL

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #535 of 553
^^----- Ummmmm, it should be one point each, not two.

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #536 of 553
I can't say I've heard the AMP3, so I'm not going to vote, as much as I love my S9.

However, I think at this point it's all reached a sort of deadlock. The OP should do what was done in the headphone brand elimination game thread and reduce all the points to 10 to find the winner; just let the fanboys decide.

Sep 22, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #538 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by clarinetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't say I've heard the AMP3, so I'm not going to vote, as much as I love my S9.

However, I think at this point it's all reached a sort of deadlock. The OP should do what was done in the headphone brand elimination game thread and reduce all the points to 10 to find the winner; just let the fanboys decide.

They should allow only those who registered on head-fi more than 6 months ago to vote. Without shills, the game would be sorted out much sooner...

Sep 22, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #539 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by Earwax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They should allow only those who registered on head-fi more than 6 months ago to vote. Without shills, the game would be sorted out much sooner...

Eh, the game started in July, so June and before should do it. I def. agree with the general sentiment though.

Sep 22, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #540 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by Earwax /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think every headier here has the equal right to vote. The key is not the register time but the fairness.

The rule of the game have been fixed on the first post, if we change it, it will be unfair.

if you heal or hurt any brand, you must state your reasons to support the score you heal or hurt. by this way, the final score is fair. no matter how long the game last, if every body has his reasons to to heal or hurt, why we are desiring to end the playing? and more and more new viewers come to here, it means the game is welcom by us.

so, my opinion is list you reasons for your vote!!!!!! No, reason, means unfair or biase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back