DAP/PMP/DMP Brand Elimination Game
Sep 15, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #511 of 553
AMP3 66 HURT

Cowon 100 HEAL

To my ears the S9 handily beats the amp3, hence the vote.

Sep 15, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #512 of 553
AMP3 65 HURT

Cowon 101 HEAL

Sep 15, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #513 of 553
AMP3 64 HURT - There's a lot of placebo effect / delusion about this player. Beside, the capacity, for an Audiophile player, is a big issue.

Cowon 102 HEAL - The S9 is bloody good step in the right direction after the D2. And Cowon improved both sound and interface.

Sep 15, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #514 of 553
AMP3 65 HEAL

Cowon 101 HURT

I vote the game with my reputation. for I get nothing from the HEAL, but I get the unhappy from the Hurt. For both AMP3 and Cowon are the victor. In fact it is an unfair competion. AMP3 is only a single model with few owners , and Cowon is a company with numerous models and with aboundent owners.

I have both Cowon D2 and AMP3, to my reputation, to be honest,and be responsibility to any viewers, I must say, Cowon D2 and AMP3 is not at the same lelvel player.

Of course there will cause a lot of arguing, the owners of Cowon who never listen to AMP3 will definitely against my opinion. For i have said,before AMP3, Cowon is really very good compared to other DAPs. So I think Cowon is the few existing DAP makers can rival Hisoundaudio ( AMP3 maker) in the future. I really hope so.

AMP3's thread has 1221 posts since it started on JUNE, there are too much comments on it,advantages and disadvantages. Why there are so many viewers concern on it? AMP3 PRO1 is a non-brand product with lot of software flaws. I have never said AMP3 is a perfect product, but within one month, Hisoundaudio presents us a new gift of AMP3 pro2 which just designed according our users opinions. AMP3 is "our" player which contains our own ideas and opinions. Hisoundaudio's serious attitude to their products is worth our respect.

There will be more and more owners or listeners have both of Cowon and AMP3. I am caring about my any singal word on both of the players. I only want to share my experience with headfiers based on my own observation. if there is any biase factor, I will be blamed by the owners of both of Cowon and AMP3.

I know, some somebody will be effected by the voting result to make his decision to pick one of the players. If he is my brother, I will definitely recommend AMP3 for I know AMP3 has problems but my brother can ignore it. For the other headfiers, Please be patient to see more comments on AMP3 pro2 and compare with Cowon, please.

Sep 18, 2009 at 2:59 AM Post #515 of 553
AMP3 66 HEAL

Cowon 100 Hurt

I have never regret to investe on AMP3. even though it make me sleepless. Listent to it, i can't fall asleep, don't listen to it, i still can't fall asleep. AMP3 is poisonous don't close to it if you have no good preparation.

Sep 18, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #516 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by Booda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AMP3 65 HEAL

Cowon 101 HURT

I vote the game with my reputation. for I get nothing from the HEAL, but I get the unhappy from the Hurt. For both AMP3 and Cowon are the victor. In fact it is an unfair competion. AMP3 is only a single model with few owners , and Cowon is a company with numerous models and with aboundent owners.

I have both Cowon D2 and AMP3, to my reputation, to be honest,and be responsibility to any viewers, I must say, Cowon D2 and AMP3 is not at the same lelvel player.

Of course there will cause a lot of arguing, the owners of Cowon who never listen to AMP3 will definitely against my opinion. For i have said,before AMP3, Cowon is really very good compared to other DAPs. So I think Cowon is the few existing DAP makers can rival Hisoundaudio ( AMP3 maker) in the future. I really hope so.

AMP3's thread has 1221 posts since it started on JUNE, there are too much comments on it,advantages and disadvantages. Why there are so many viewers concern on it? AMP3 PRO1 is a non-brand product with lot of software flaws. I have never said AMP3 is a perfect product, but within one month, Hisoundaudio presents us a new gift of AMP3 pro2 which just designed according our users opinions. AMP3 is "our" player which contains our own ideas and opinions. Hisoundaudio's serious attitude to their products is worth our respect.

There will be more and more owners or listeners have both of Cowon and AMP3. I am caring about my any singal word on both of the players. I only want to share my experience with headfiers based on my own observation. if there is any biase factor, I will be blamed by the owners of both of Cowon and AMP3.

I know, some somebody will be effected by the voting result to make his decision to pick one of the players. If he is my brother, I will definitely recommend AMP3 for I know AMP3 has problems but my brother can ignore it. For the other headfiers, Please be patient to see more comments on AMP3 pro2 and compare with Cowon, please.

x2

Sep 18, 2009 at 4:41 AM Post #518 of 553
AMP3 66 HURT

Cowon 100 HEAL

Sep 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #522 of 553
AMP3 68 hurt

Cowon 98 heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back