AMP3 52 HURT
Cowon 110 HEAL

Sandisk 3

Sep 7, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #453 of 553
AMP3 52
Cowon 110 HEAL
Sandisk 3 HURT

Sep 8, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #459 of 553
don't mean to offend someone or some groups here but it seems that the same people are posting in this thread. if it is, this would just lead to a biased result, therefore, unreliable. just sharing my observation. peace!

Sep 8, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #460 of 553
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrazmar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't mean to offend someone or some groups here but it seems that the same people are posting in this thread. if it is, this would just lead to a biased result, therefore, unreliable. just sharing my observation. peace!

I do agree with you. if some one want to heal their preference player or hurt the dislike brand please must tell their reasons. My sugesst is No reason, no heal or no hurt.

Sep 8, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #462 of 553
AMP3 53 HURT - Music playback only.
Cowon 113 HEAL - It's more mainstream and they offer a wider range of DAPs and PMPs for varying tastes.

Sep 9, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #465 of 553
AMP3 54 HEAL hi end CD player level SQ.

Cowon 112 HURT Cowon has no Marants CD player SQ grade DAP

I would like to cite the owner's reviews on AMP3:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f15/am...8/index74.html

Personally, I think, AMP3 sound like marantz's CD Player, especially as I originally owned by CD63SE, less focus on acoustic properties such as high-frequency extension, but put all the emphasis placed in the resurgence of musical content, I guess hisoundaudio designers should be a recognition of those who marantz, right? At least once a user! Because very few people would like to design audio products, and this requires courage, the general reference to the manufacturer of most of these focus on resolving power and level DENON screen features extended to meet the tastes of ordinary consumers. In any case, AMP3 offers a very personal sound choice, I do not know if other people like it or not, but I still choose to Jaben ordered a AMP3, as I gave up DENON selected marantz same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back