DAP or DAC/Amp
Dec 19, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #16 of 18
I'm seriously thinking about the Shanling M1 or M2S, they seem perfect. The M2S is more powerful but i've got 32 ohm earphones so I think that the M1 is enough. Do you know if I can answer to my phone calls with the M1 connected in bluetooth while I'm listening to music from the DAP? Maybe it's a bit complicated... I mean, can I connect the M1 both to the earphones(with AUX) and to the phone(with Bluetooth) at the same time? I know that the DAP does not have a mic, but the Triple Driver have in-line controls and mic.

Dec 26, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #18 of 18
I'm seriously thinking about the Shanling M1 or M2S, they seem perfect. The M2S is more powerful but i've got 32 ohm earphones so I think that the M1 is enough. Do you know if I can answer to my phone calls with the M1 connected in bluetooth while I'm listening to music from the DAP? Maybe it's a bit complicated... I mean, can I connect the M1 both to the earphones(with AUX) and to the phone(with Bluetooth) at the same time? I know that the DAP does not have a mic, but the Triple Driver have in-line controls and mic.
Does anybody know it? And do you know if the M1 is enough for 32 ohm earphones? I want to take it, I only need this information! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back