Dane's new P-51(help me choose color)
Apr 28, 2009 at 12:32 AM Post #31 of 42
Yes, those last images match the color very close. It looks classy.

Apr 28, 2009 at 12:39 AM Post #32 of 42
And I can assure you, it sounds as good as it looks. All the impressions and praise was not unfounded
tongue.gif

Apr 28, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #33 of 42
Well folks, I hate to end my hype thread for Dane's next toy but I just bought a used Black P-51. I would have loved to have that combo like Ricey20 and jamato8 own, it did become my favorite...it would have cost quite a bit more than what I paid.

I guess the bottom line is no matter what color, it will still sound great.

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #35 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well folks, I hate to end my hype thread for Dane's next toy but I just bought a used Black P-51. I would have loved to have that combo like Ricey20 and jamato8 own, it did become my favorite...it would have cost quite a bit more than what I paid.

Oh, too bad. The P-51 with the black face "and" red faceplate is the best sounding one. Well, that was my reasoning. lol

Hey have fun.

Apr 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #36 of 42
I have been lucky enough to have seen all of the colors in person and the red is a vibrant red, moreso than in the RSA photos. Think candy-apple red!

LOL.....I will probably be the only Purple for a while. Purple and gold...that isn't the NU spirit!

May 6, 2009 at 10:41 AM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am deciding between red/black combo or the wine color...hard decision...

Yes it is. What I notice is that my Black P-51 isn't a true Black...not deep Black.

Good luck deciding.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #39 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When Ray came out with the new colours for the Tomahawk he allowed previous customers to buy a new case in a new colour for, if my memory is correct, $45. So, maybe the option is still available for discerning customers.

Enjoy.

May 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM Post #40 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by frozenice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When Ray came out with the new colours for the Tomahawk he allowed previous customers to buy a new case in a new colour for, if my memory is correct, $45. So, maybe the option is still available for discerning customers.

Enjoy.

That could be a possibility for me if Ray offers that for the P-51. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back