Danacable Lazuli Nirvana Thread
Jun 4, 2019 at 3:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

Gibson59

500+ Head-Fier
I was recently fortunate enough to be offered the chance to demo the new DanaCable Lazuli Nirvana cable at my home. I want to thank Ginko Audio for the opportunity! Rarely do we get to try out gear in our own home, in our own audio chain, in an ideal listening environment for an extended period of time. This was fun.

Just a heads up, this review won’t offer much technical lingo and will not reference graphs etc. It’s just one enthusiast’s simple thoughts on the Nirvana cable.

My standard audio chain is:

Mac Mini/Roon (Qobuz/Tidal) -> AudioQuest Carbon Optical cable -> Chord Qutest DAC -> AudioQuest Golden Gate RCA cable -> Wells Audio Milo amp -> Danacable Lazuli Reference cable -> Hifiman HE1000SE

For this review I swapped between my Danacable Lazuli Reference and the Danacable Nirvana I was borrowing. Everything else in the chain stayed the same. The tracks I used for this comparison were exclusively Roon/Qobuz high-res streamed files and were songs that I often use to compare audio gear and that I’m intimately familiar with.

One thing I feel is worth addressing right off the bat… the price. Starting at $3,495 this cable is not cheap no matter how much money you make. For roughly the same price (or less) you can purchase one of the TOTL headphones and/or have multiple amps. So this forces a potential buyer to consider the value proposition here. There are plenty consumers out there with the disposable income to be able to afford numerous pairs of TOTL headphones, cables etc… What a luxury that must be as I am not one of them. I fall into the category where all of my “fun money” is dedicated to the best single DAC, amp, headphones and cable I can afford. Yes I could purchase cheaper gear and have more choices, but long ago I chose that I wanted the best I could afford and to maximize my audio chain as much as my wallet would allow. I may be giving away the ending here, but I can say that if you have the money then IMO you should absolutely be considering the Nirvana.

I really love the Lazuli Reference cable that I’ve had for about a year now. It was expensive for me, but once I heard it I knew there was no going back to the stock cable. I immediately realized that my HEKse headphones were not performing at their best without it. I won't go into details on the Lazuli Reference, but you can check out my review of the Lazuli Reference if you are so inclined. Long story short, it was just about perfect for my sonic preferences. My only slight criticism would be the weight (especially compared to the pathetic, rubbery and thin stock cable), but I quickly got used to it. Since I always listen while seated in a chair, the cable weight never bothers me because the slack in the cable either sits wrapped on my desktop or in my lap, either way it avoids the weight of the cable pulling down on the headphones. I guess I also kind of give the weight a pass because the build quality is just so high.

The most immediate thing I noticed when using the Nirvana is the finess and control of the music. Sounds across the spectrum are presented as being extremely refined and well behaved with no glaring weakness in any area. It immediately feels like my HEKse has somehow reached another level of ability I didn’t realize it had and didn’t realize I was missing. Admittedly, now when I go back to the Lazuli reference I do miss that bit of extra finesse from the Nirvana.

With the Nirvana the highs retain detail, but any hint of a treble peak is completely (and I mean completely) gone and you really hear the full body of the treble notes, which is something I think can easily and unfortunately be masked by treble glare/edge. I’ve been listening to a lot of Art Blakey lately and when he hits the snare drum or hi-hat it sounds like the real thing is in the room with me, not artificial at all, it’s uncanny. Another place I noticed the well-controlled and well-represented treble is on Lee Morgan’s Sidewinder album, the “Sidewinder” track in particular. The details in his playing are just remarkable and the cable allows you to really hear all the subtleties that make him one of the best trumpeters ever IMO. There’s a section of fast paced playing by Morgan around the 3 minute mark and with the Nirvana cable it never sounded congested at all.

Another immediate sonic improvement I notice when switching to the Nirvana is the black background. I’ve worked pretty hard to weed out any hiss or electrical noise of any kind in my system, but with the Nirvana the background becomes even more ink black. I’m thinking this contributes to the instrument separation I’m hearing. Each instrument really has it’s own room to breath. I really heard this awesome instrument separation on Hank Mobley's Soul Station album.

The mids, which I think are already a strength of the HEKse sound great with Nirvana. I especially noticed the strong low-mids when listeneing to Nils Lofgren’s”Keith Don’t Go,” a track I often turn to for great acoustic guitar playing. There’s lots of texture in the mids and they feel full without being overaccentuated.

The bass is deep and tight. Listening to Zed Leppelin’s “Mody Dick” was a great example of this. I didn’t feel cheated on any hit of the drums by Bonham, the full force of his immense power really shined through.

Lastly, there is increased resolution, the sounds reach deeper into the music and retrieve more information for my ears. I don’t know how the heck this was accomplished with a cable but it’s true. Actually, the easiest way for me to explain the overall experience when I switch to the Nirvana from the Lazuli Reference is that it is like listening to a 44.1kHz 16 bit track and then putting on the same track but in 192kHx 24 bit high resolution. It’s the same music, it just sounds a bit better in all respects… and it’s hard to go back to the lower resolution once you’ve heard it! Another very similar experience for me was when I heard the Chord Mscaler for the first time with my Qutest. Some of the improvements are just hard to put into words without it sounding like I’m just using excessive hyperbole, you just kind of have to hear it to believe it. It’s like more of the music is being pushed through into your ears and in the most delightful way.

IMG_7477.JPG
IMG_8019.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_9253.JPG

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2020 at 4:32 AM Post #2 of 46
Preface....this is a review about headphone cable...and I've never felt the need write one about a cable before. But the Danacable Nirvana is truly something so revolutionary, that it feels like your headphones disappear as you listen. The impact is immediate, and I would go far as to say reality altering. If you ever wanted to feel the music, the vocals pour into your ears as if you're on stage with the musician...the Danacable Nirvana accomplishes it. (will cover technical details further down)

And yes, I realize there is much skepticism on whether cables make an audible difference in sound. I WAS THE ULTIMATE SKEPTIC...especially around digital cables (zeros, ones), but I promise you...they all make a difference. I love music...and I'm not the traditional audiophile trying to analyze my music....I listen for pure pleasure. This cable brings that pleasure, delight, and sheer surprise, WOW factor every time you put on your headphones.

Now, I have the Focal Utopia and Stellia headphones. In my opinion....they are the best sounding open and closed back headphones I've ever heard. I know there are many fans of Audeze, Hifiman, etc.... all are excellent, but Focal top tier is where I landed for their crystal clarity, detail, low end bass you can feel (now MUCH more thanks to the Danacable Nirvana), and all while delivering a gorgeous sound stage, which again, thanks to the Nirvana, expanded and makes me feel like I'm on stage with every musician. I can't emphasize enough how much it makes you feel the singer is right next to you...borders on butterflies in your stomach. And this effect occurs for anyone I've asked to listen to my Focals with Nirvana.

So how did it sound before the Danacable Nirvana? The stock cable sounded good...I ran it through the Chord Dave, Focal Arche, SPL Phonitor XE and ADI2DAC combo, Hugo 2, Mojo. But honestly, after starting on this "audiophile" journey, and buying all this top tier equipment, I expected more. I've loved music all my life, but always went mid-level products thinking the top tier wouldn't be worthwhile or noticeable unless I was an ultra music geek. Well...it absolutely is...but something was still missing in my setup. I kept reading about cables making a difference, and got fed up guessing and reading the debates....so I bought them all to trial. For headphones, tried all top models from each: Kimber Axios (silver and hybrid), Nordost, Cardas, and Danacable of course. (btw, I also tried Shunyata Sigma and Audioquest Diamond cables for power/sources...and those also shockingly made a big difference, but that's for another review).

So after trying Kimber, Nordost, Cardas...some took the sounds of my Focals in the wrong direction, or they had very marginal impact. The Danacable Reference cable (the lower-end model), was the best among them for a good, clean sound, that beat the stock cable, and all the top tiers from the big guys. Then we get to Dana's Nirvana....and my god, it is like my Focals finally sounded like I always expected them to. Even BEYOND my wildest dreams. I have all the latest tech toys, and I work with many tech companies...but nothing wows me anymore these days. iPads, OLED TVs, laptops, VR glasses, iPhones, Airpods....are all the same every year...with marginal improvements. Granted...all excellent, but the wow factor is already there years ago. The same product every year with cool enhancements. I have them all, I love them all, but nothing that makes my jaw drop anymore. I must tell you, the Nirvana, made my jaw drop (still do every time I listen!). I never knew music could sound so gorgeous, enthralling, and immersive. I also love to go to concerts and clubs...this cable and my Focals have ruined those experiences for me. I can actually achieve a far superior and immersive sound as if I am the concert from the luxury of my own home. And lets face it....during this quarantine...home music setup is the best gift to ever come around. It's as if MTV unPlugged is in my room sitting on top of me.

I know my statements are very bold, and maybe even extreme, so it's hard to believe. But no matter how much I talk up Dana's cable....when they try it in their setup, they are still blown away with a huge WOW. I bought 2...one for my Utopia and one for Stellia. The price is so hard to swallow...$3,500 per cable. Spending $7,000 on 2 headphone cables sounds insane...and I thought I was insane. I desperately wanted to not like it, but after hearing it....it was like I was ignorant to the true potential of music and my headphones, my DAC, Amp, etc... Nirvana releases the TRUE potential of what your headphones are meant to do. It's that simple. And there is simply no going back to anything else. I honestly felt cheated by my stock cable and all the other high-end cables I demoed. Nothing compared. As I type this...I'm listening to my Utopias with the Nirvana...I am in pure awe ever minute...its been months, and it doesn't get old, it doesn't get stale, you don't become desensitized. Also...the break-in period of the cable is 200 hours....and it only gets better with time. (I know also lots of skepticism on burning in cables, but for high quality and thick gauge cables, it is truly a must...again, don't listen to me, listen your ears when you try it). I thought it was all BS, until I tried it first hand. I'm so grateful I did...because I spend thousands $$$ and was moderately satisfied until finally trying the Nirvana. So that little bit more and the time to test everything has educated me and shown me what I was missing.

Danacable is hand crafted by Dana Robbins and hand built by him. I honestly almost overlooked their site, www.danacables.com because they were so much smaller than the big guys like Kimber, Cardas, etc... Again, so lucky and grateful I found Dana because it transformed everything for me. My level of pleasure on a daily basis from my setup is priceless at this point. These cables will last me a lifetime.

Danacable is a boutique operation, and if I was Focal I would partner with Dana to bundle the cable with each Utopia/Stellia. They are not doing their stellar headphones justice by providing that stock cable...and everyone that has tried Nirvana on their headphones says..."My god...if I never heard this, I would have been ignorant and missing out on this experience". That is what the Nirvana provides....it provides a true musical experience so that you are not listening to your headphones but to the true sound of the music as intended, uninhibited. It teleports you to the stage so you can be part of the music.

Side note...the craftsmanship of each cable is also beyond gorgeous. Dana's workmanship rivals on art. The chrome, the carbon fiber, the Furutech connectors, the intricate weave with the thousands of copper and silver wires that create this formula for ultimate Nirvana harmony. Everyone that sees my setup, the first thing they ask about is the cable just because of how massive it is, stunning, and incredibly flexible and comfortable. I honestly look on them as a collectors items and art. They are stunning!

The service is also stellar. The cables are sold by Gingko Audio, Inc (run by Vinh Vu) who personally discusses your setup and needs in intricate detail. He knows music and knows audiophile level expectations. Between Vinh and Dana, their background speaks for itself ( http://danacables.com/about-us/ ), but I learned so much, and frankly they opened my eyes to the potential music can have. Truly been a pleasure since the start, and every single day I use my setup, I think of them and smile...because they changed everything for me. I have never listened to music for this many hours per day before....it's so addicting that I am staying up till 5am many nights lol. I know it all sounds too good to be true, but I again recommend trying (they offer a 30 day trial, no questions asked), and you will hopefully see what I'm describing. No words can do it justice...you have to hear it.

The ultimate test was also sharing with my parents who barely care about this stuff...and listen at low volumes Bose and Beats. They were also floored, and had no idea how it was done. They asked if the headphones had some holographic module installed into them LOL. I had shown them some VR and AR stuff lately, so they assumed it was related. I said no guys...just my Focals and a new cable. They shockingly didn't yell at me once I told them the price of each cable...they were already hooked :)

It's so rare these days to find true mastery and skill, and discovering something so special like this just doesn't exist in our society anymore. Everything is mass manufactured and quality is secondary. So when you find a craftsman like Dana Robbins that truly has a gift for music, and an ear for it like no one else (since there is NO OTHER PRODUCT on the market that compares)...you have give the ultimate respect and support. Not to mention, the sheer joy he brings to people's lives who love music.

Sincerely,

Henry

Other reviews from true audiophile pros:

http://danacables.com/2019/04/03/lazuli-nirvana-reviews/

The Lazuli cable story:

http://danacables.com/news/

Attachments

• IMG-0754.jpg
    IMG-0754.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0757.jpg
    IMG-0757.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0759.jpg
    IMG-0759.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0760.jpg
    IMG-0760.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0761.jpg
    IMG-0761.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0762.jpg
    IMG-0762.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0765.jpg
    IMG-0765.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0767.jpg
    IMG-0767.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Oct 4, 2020 at 12:29 AM Post #3 of 46
@crazyhank Great review! Reading this pushed me over the edge. I'm going to pull the trigger on two Nirvana cables.

Oct 4, 2020 at 2:24 AM Post #4 of 46
Oct 4, 2020 at 9:57 AM Post #5 of 46
The connectors on the headphone side are different and I want the ability to send audio through two headphones simultaneously.

Oct 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM Post #6 of 46
Has anyone had the opportunity to compare the Danacable Lazuli Nirvana and the Double Helix Prion 4 with Susvara headphones?

Dec 20, 2020 at 9:29 PM Post #7 of 46
We are fortunate enough to have in our disposal numerous high-end cables including the DanaCable Lazuli Nirvana, which we primarily use for our Focal Utopias. And after more than a year the cable still brings us such enjoyment, it certainly brings its performance to a "life-like" level. The mids and the highs are sublime. The lows however, I think is just not the Utopias strong points, though the Nirvanas does aid the Utopias weak performance on that aspect a bit.

We've certainly not felt the need to upgrade the cable sonically. The only thing one may find a drawback on the cable is just the weight and its slight cumbersomeness. But if you like to listen seated, where you are able to rest the cable on your lap and such, then you should have no problem!

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:44 AM Post #8 of 46
I have been enjoying the cable for a couple of days now, listening to a variety of styles. I finally understand why some reviewers consider it as good as a DAC upgrade, and why so many Focal Utopia users have them.

It is a lot of money to spend, so is it worth it? Only you and your ears can decide that, but my ears are saying thank you @vtvu and DanaCable.

Now I just need to find a way to get them changed from the Furutech 1/4″ plug to a 4-pin Furutech XLR connector in the UK, but no rush, the music is too good.

May 9, 2021 at 7:59 AM Post #9 of 46
The Nirvana works beautifully with the Audeze LCD headphones as well. So far I have listened to the Nirvana on the LCDX,LCDXC and the LCD4 headphones and the Nirvana lets the attributes of each headphones shine. I love this cable and cannot imagine listening to my headphones with anything less. I own a Lazuli Reference Plus and an Ultra cable and although beautiful sounding cables in their own right I find myself even more taken with the Nirvana. The build as with all the Danacable cables is gorgeous but I love the thickness and sturdiness of the Nirvana. I highly recommend any of the Danacable cables funds permitting. All the Danacable cables maintain the characteristic house sound which is nice but the higher the cable you go the more of the house sound.

Nov 27, 2021 at 7:50 AM Post #12 of 46
Hello folks!
I never posted kind of "review" but this time I think I must.
I'm a many many years in stereo and in high-end stereo as well and I know what can be the difference between the cables.

So I feel very important to share my experience. I think my English is not enough to explain all small, but very important things, but I pretty sure you'll understand what I mean.

And last thing before my impression: I use it with Susvara hp with Audiovalve Solaris amp

Cons:

1. Weight! I was aware by Vinh (The Nirvana being four weaved has much more wires and as a result the weight of the longer cable can become too unwieldy.)
Any way I bought 3.5 m cable. And must say it is really heavy. But if it was even twice heavier I cant live with other cable

2. Price
It is very expensive! 3.5 m cost 4250$! More than some of good amp's and headphones
But I don't see an option to add this sum to my current setup and achieve the same result
This cable worth it!

Pros:

If I were must explain what is Lazuli Nirvana in one sentence - it's make miracles!

Impossible to understand what does it mean without listen to this cable.

I think words cant explain what it make even for 20% and I tell you why. I never had have so huge difference from the cable.

Usually good cable make sound better . But I can't say that this cable make sound better. Not. This cable make all the system sounding different.

It like buy more expensive amp or hp. It's another level.

I don't know how, but synergy between cable and Susvara is great.

It's not about highs or mid or bass. First of all - it's another level of musicality.

Now I'm listen to the music net.

I can't focus on "sounds". I'm focus on music.

Although there is a lot of technical things. Among them very important for me:

1. Soundstage is wide and deep.

But more import - now it is a totally single sound space.

It is not two- left and right combined together. it's perfectly one sound picture without any seams.

2. All the instruments got focus. They are no longer blurry borders. The fullness and richness of every single instrument is incredible.

3. Naturalness of the instruments is different. Not better. Another level. Piano now is real piano. As all the rest.

About synergy.

On the first look everything is very simple. Better cable - better result, but…

I have tried Nirvana with Abyss.

But I was surprised!!

Lazuli Reference is hiding all 1266 problems and providing very balanced and comfortable sound.

Nirvana is better in few fields but overall impression is not as good as with Reference.

I'm strongly prefer Reference over Nirvana with 1266

Synergy between Nirvana and Susvara is simply perfect for me. Now I'm able to listen to the MUSIC

Thanks for Vinh Vu from Gingko Audio for great support!

Attachments

• hp1.jpg
    hp1.jpg
    925.2 KB · Views: 0
  • hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Mar 11, 2023 at 4:28 AM Post #15 of 46
Preface....this is a review about headphone cable...and I've never felt the need write one about a cable before. But the Danacable Nirvana is truly something so revolutionary, that it feels like your headphones disappear as you listen. The impact is immediate, and I would go far as to say reality altering. If you ever wanted to feel the music, the vocals pour into your ears as if you're on stage with the musician...the Danacable Nirvana accomplishes it. (will cover technical details further down)

And yes, I realize there is much skepticism on whether cables make an audible difference in sound. I WAS THE ULTIMATE SKEPTIC...especially around digital cables (zeros, ones), but I promise you...they all make a difference. I love music...and I'm not the traditional audiophile trying to analyze my music....I listen for pure pleasure. This cable brings that pleasure, delight, and sheer surprise, WOW factor every time you put on your headphones.

Now, I have the Focal Utopia and Stellia headphones. In my opinion....they are the best sounding open and closed back headphones I've ever heard. I know there are many fans of Audeze, Hifiman, etc.... all are excellent, but Focal top tier is where I landed for their crystal clarity, detail, low end bass you can feel (now MUCH more thanks to the Danacable Nirvana), and all while delivering a gorgeous sound stage, which again, thanks to the Nirvana, expanded and makes me feel like I'm on stage with every musician. I can't emphasize enough how much it makes you feel the singer is right next to you...borders on butterflies in your stomach. And this effect occurs for anyone I've asked to listen to my Focals with Nirvana.

So how did it sound before the Danacable Nirvana? The stock cable sounded good...I ran it through the Chord Dave, Focal Arche, SPL Phonitor XE and ADI2DAC combo, Hugo 2, Mojo. But honestly, after starting on this "audiophile" journey, and buying all this top tier equipment, I expected more. I've loved music all my life, but always went mid-level products thinking the top tier wouldn't be worthwhile or noticeable unless I was an ultra music geek. Well...it absolutely is...but something was still missing in my setup. I kept reading about cables making a difference, and got fed up guessing and reading the debates....so I bought them all to trial. For headphones, tried all top models from each: Kimber Axios (silver and hybrid), Nordost, Cardas, and Danacable of course. (btw, I also tried Shunyata Sigma and Audioquest Diamond cables for power/sources...and those also shockingly made a big difference, but that's for another review).

So after trying Kimber, Nordost, Cardas...some took the sounds of my Focals in the wrong direction, or they had very marginal impact. The Danacable Reference cable (the lower-end model), was the best among them for a good, clean sound, that beat the stock cable, and all the top tiers from the big guys. Then we get to Dana's Nirvana....and my god, it is like my Focals finally sounded like I always expected them to. Even BEYOND my wildest dreams. I have all the latest tech toys, and I work with many tech companies...but nothing wows me anymore these days. iPads, OLED TVs, laptops, VR glasses, iPhones, Airpods....are all the same every year...with marginal improvements. Granted...all excellent, but the wow factor is already there years ago. The same product every year with cool enhancements. I have them all, I love them all, but nothing that makes my jaw drop anymore. I must tell you, the Nirvana, made my jaw drop (still do every time I listen!). I never knew music could sound so gorgeous, enthralling, and immersive. I also love to go to concerts and clubs...this cable and my Focals have ruined those experiences for me. I can actually achieve a far superior and immersive sound as if I am the concert from the luxury of my own home. And lets face it....during this quarantine...home music setup is the best gift to ever come around. It's as if MTV unPlugged is in my room sitting on top of me.

I know my statements are very bold, and maybe even extreme, so it's hard to believe. But no matter how much I talk up Dana's cable....when they try it in their setup, they are still blown away with a huge WOW. I bought 2...one for my Utopia and one for Stellia. The price is so hard to swallow...$3,500 per cable. Spending $7,000 on 2 headphone cables sounds insane...and I thought I was insane. I desperately wanted to not like it, but after hearing it....it was like I was ignorant to the true potential of music and my headphones, my DAC, Amp, etc... Nirvana releases the TRUE potential of what your headphones are meant to do. It's that simple. And there is simply no going back to anything else. I honestly felt cheated by my stock cable and all the other high-end cables I demoed. Nothing compared. As I type this...I'm listening to my Utopias with the Nirvana...I am in pure awe ever minute...its been months, and it doesn't get old, it doesn't get stale, you don't become desensitized. Also...the break-in period of the cable is 200 hours....and it only gets better with time. (I know also lots of skepticism on burning in cables, but for high quality and thick gauge cables, it is truly a must...again, don't listen to me, listen your ears when you try it). I thought it was all BS, until I tried it first hand. I'm so grateful I did...because I spend thousands $$$ and was moderately satisfied until finally trying the Nirvana. So that little bit more and the time to test everything has educated me and shown me what I was missing.

Danacable is hand crafted by Dana Robbins and hand built by him. I honestly almost overlooked their site, www.danacables.com because they were so much smaller than the big guys like Kimber, Cardas, etc... Again, so lucky and grateful I found Dana because it transformed everything for me. My level of pleasure on a daily basis from my setup is priceless at this point. These cables will last me a lifetime.

Danacable is a boutique operation, and if I was Focal I would partner with Dana to bundle the cable with each Utopia/Stellia. They are not doing their stellar headphones justice by providing that stock cable...and everyone that has tried Nirvana on their headphones says..."My god...if I never heard this, I would have been ignorant and missing out on this experience". That is what the Nirvana provides....it provides a true musical experience so that you are not listening to your headphones but to the true sound of the music as intended, uninhibited. It teleports you to the stage so you can be part of the music.

Side note...the craftsmanship of each cable is also beyond gorgeous. Dana's workmanship rivals on art. The chrome, the carbon fiber, the Furutech connectors, the intricate weave with the thousands of copper and silver wires that create this formula for ultimate Nirvana harmony. Everyone that sees my setup, the first thing they ask about is the cable just because of how massive it is, stunning, and incredibly flexible and comfortable. I honestly look on them as a collectors items and art. They are stunning!

The service is also stellar. The cables are sold by Gingko Audio, Inc (run by Vinh Vu) who personally discusses your setup and needs in intricate detail. He knows music and knows audiophile level expectations. Between Vinh and Dana, their background speaks for itself ( http://danacables.com/about-us/ ), but I learned so much, and frankly they opened my eyes to the potential music can have. Truly been a pleasure since the start, and every single day I use my setup, I think of them and smile...because they changed everything for me. I have never listened to music for this many hours per day before....it's so addicting that I am staying up till 5am many nights lol. I know it all sounds too good to be true, but I again recommend trying (they offer a 30 day trial, no questions asked), and you will hopefully see what I'm describing. No words can do it justice...you have to hear it.

The ultimate test was also sharing with my parents who barely care about this stuff...and listen at low volumes Bose and Beats. They were also floored, and had no idea how it was done. They asked if the headphones had some holographic module installed into them LOL. I had shown them some VR and AR stuff lately, so they assumed it was related. I said no guys...just my Focals and a new cable. They shockingly didn't yell at me once I told them the price of each cable...they were already hooked :)

It's so rare these days to find true mastery and skill, and discovering something so special like this just doesn't exist in our society anymore. Everything is mass manufactured and quality is secondary. So when you find a craftsman like Dana Robbins that truly has a gift for music, and an ear for it like no one else (since there is NO OTHER PRODUCT on the market that compares)...you have give the ultimate respect and support. Not to mention, the sheer joy he brings to people's lives who love music.

Sincerely,

Henry

Other reviews from true audiophile pros:

http://danacables.com/2019/04/03/lazuli-nirvana-reviews/

The Lazuli cable story:

http://danacables.com/news/
Hello, sorry if I missed but it would help if you tell the type of cable used, copper, silver or hybrid; and also the difference in sound signature between them.thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back