Damn that dream sucked!
Jan 18, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #16 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
To tell you the truth at some times in the dream she looked a bit overweight and other times very thin.

Are you Jack Black?

Jan 18, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #17 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
i've had a lots of dreams were i can gain control if i realize i'm dreaming in my dream.. never full control though. i always try to think of something i want and to make it appear like a super car or make myself fly through the air but my mind wanders... thats when things get interesting.. like your driving your dream car in your dream, and you know your dreaming, but because of that you think... "i hope something bad doesn't happen" and then you think of what you dont want to happen, and then it starts happening.... like someone chasing you in a apache helicopter, you know your super car are toast now. thats when i lose control again.

those are the funner dreams.

A friend of mine's wife has lucid dreams all the time... she just says to herself, "hey I'm dreaming, let's make something fun happen"... apparently, we can all teach ourselves to control our dreams.

Jan 18, 2006 at 10:32 PM Post #18 of 44
Normally I don't remember dreams, but a week ago I had a really strange dream that for some reason I remember in some detail.
It was an apocalype dream, except the apocalype was a large group of boars. A house (not my house) was protected because we had some oversized wood + plastic kiddie gate running around the perimeter of the property. I'm in a suit. Then my family and what seemed like everyone all got, um, teleported or something to the sky.
Then all of a sudden my family was in a mostly-empty church, my mom is wearing this old-style lacy hat, and the priest is talking. I put on my headphones, listen to 2 songs, take them off, and then my mom yells at me for disrupting the other people in the church.
Then I was by myself, in some kind of airship/hotel thing. I bought a toy boat, that had plastic bird wings on the back, and took it up to my room. Then all the lights went out and there was this really loud,deep voice everywhere that said something like "we are the cylons, we have come to exterminate your race."

Then I woke up.

Jan 18, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #19 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
I had this lady there call the ambulance but since I have Kaiser I could only use there's and the only one they had was booked up for hours.

What's Kaiser?

The meaning of your dream is warning you that you will probably be s****** by someone (since guns are violence weapons.) So don't be surprised if someone makes a cutting remark that hurts you initially but which you will shrug off.

Jan 18, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #20 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by wallijonn
What's Kaiser?

The meaning of your dream is warning you that you will probably be s****** by someone (since guns are violence weapons.) So don't be surprised if someone makes a cutting remark that hurts you initially but which you will shrug off.

If I recall correctly I learned in a 'Psych 101 class' that the only dreams that have any sort of valid or deep meaning are recurring dreams. So if you have that same dream over and over and over again, it could have some meaning, and it might be time to get your head shrunk
wink.gif
Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

As for me, I very rarely remember my dreams/nightmares.

Jan 18, 2006 at 11:24 PM Post #21 of 44
QUOTE=wallijonn]What's Kaiser?

The meaning of your dream is warning you that you will probably be s****** by someone (since guns are violence weapons.) So don't be surprised if someone makes a cutting remark that hurts you initially but which you will shrug off.[/QUOTE]

First off guns don't cause violence people do and I have fallen off high points and even hit the ground in my dreams many times. I've been shot, eaten by werewolves, sharks, hit by cars, drown, etc. so as far as I'm concerned the options for demise still seem pretty open but thanks for the insight
tongue.gif

People have been trying to figure out dreams for a long time and there are all kinds of books on the subject but I really don't buy any of it... it's too random. BTW, Kaiser is a Medical network with hospitals all over the US.

rsabo - Sounds like Fear and Loathing in Pennsylvania!

Jan 18, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #22 of 44
haha, I get those sometimes. The worst are the ones where you swear its real. But I guess it actaully makes me feel good when I wake up, because then I think "WOW THAT SUCKED, I'm so glad it was just a dream" But it sucks while you are actaully dreaming cuz its a crappy dream. THey are always like real life dreams too with nothing crazy. Like your mom dies and then you move to Columbia and have to work for drug cartels. And then after that your girlfriend dumps you. Yeah......BUMMMER.

Jan 19, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #23 of 44
My most recent one had to do with a person of the opposite sex. It was interesting, to say the least.

I've had my share of dreams gone bad. I dreamt that this girl that I liked hooked up with one of my good friends and I was carrying that around for quite a bit before I got over her. No, it didn't happen in real life.

Jan 19, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #25 of 44
I get a lot of dreams where my teeth are rotting and fall out. They are usually pretty memorable, and as always, I dream in full color
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by some dream website
Dreams of teeth falling out are common. Often these dreams reflect concerns over our physical appearance, as our smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet us.

Quite true. I'm working on it damnit!
icon10.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #27 of 44
I had a weird dream once where I was in a gunfight. All the sudden, the person dissapeared and came up behind me. Popped some rounds in the back of my head. I couldnt feel pain, but I could feel the warm blood trickling down my head. Fade to black and I woke up. Creepy.

Jan 19, 2006 at 3:10 AM Post #28 of 44
I find that if I sleep at around 4am and wake around 10-1, I have really vivid dreams. Not to mention their completely f'ed up and weird. Once in awhile I'll have the dream about love or something that makes me want to wish I were in a an endless sleep. (anyone remember that drew carey where he was in a coma, and pretty much lived in paradise) Ahh sweet bliss.
tongue.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #29 of 44
I've had some fun ones before, this one is from quite a few years ago, but it's still pretty much a good sense of what they're like.

D-EJ915: then it "changed scenes"
D-EJ915: and she was gone
D-EJ915: and there was this cherry candy-hollow thingy for me
D-EJ915: I was like... o.O??
D-EJ915: they said it was from her (lol)
D-EJ915: anyway, I started eating it and went into the next room and some guys were watching a baseball game
D-EJ915: and matt m**** was there
Catherine: lmao
D-EJ915: and he wanted to try some
D-EJ915: so I gave him some, since it had TURNED INTO BREAD
D-EJ915: and the coating had fallen off??
D-EJ915: since it WAS hollow...

Jan 19, 2006 at 3:05 PM Post #30 of 44
A few nights ago I had a dream that I found a bunch of gold in World Of Warcraft. I was confused because I didn't know if I actually found it before I went to bed, or if I dreamed about it. I logged on to WoW and... I was still broke as hell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back