Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven Yet" meetup
Apr 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #46 of 255
I should be able to get there too, although Sat would have been better for me.
wink.gif

I'll bring the stable of CA amps - LG, LL2, and LAu and if I'm very lucky something new.

Plus a variety of headphones including the new Abyss

Only thing I'm missing is a really good source because I'm unloading my PSA DAC2/Transport because they just weigh to &%^#& much to carry around.

I will try to remedy this before the meet. Of course, I can, if I'm lucky, steal Al's Ayon.
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #48 of 255
Yeah, just steal Al's Ayon. He doesn't need it anyway. :wink:

Quote:
I should be able to get there too, although Sat would have been better for me.
wink.gif

I'll bring the stable of CA amps - LG, LL2, and LAu and if I'm very lucky something new.

Plus a variety of headphones including the new Abyss

Only thing I'm missing is a really good source because I'm unloading my PSA DAC2/Transport because they just weigh to &%^#& much to carry around.

I will try to remedy this before the meet. Of course, I can, if I'm lucky, steal Al's Ayon.
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #50 of 255
I'm wondering if I should bring my Taboo mk2 instead of the LG if Alex is also bringing one.  I could still bring it if everyone would prefer to have two of them at the meet, but I could always bring something else instead.

Apr 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #51 of 255
Quote:

biggrin.gif

The Ayon will be at your disposal, as will the he60 - bringing my LL seems rather redundant...  :wink:

Apr 22, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #54 of 255
Preston Tower. It's the curvy high-rise building near Preston and Northwest Highway.

Meeting will occur in the community room (library room w/open kitchen) and next door in the conference room (for quiet auditioning).

http://www.prestontower.com/

No need to sign in at the desk. Walk through the front sliding doors, turn right at the desk, turn left at the hallway, and you'll find us. 

Apr 23, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #60 of 255
So, I'll take votes.  Should I bring:

A) My Liquid Glass, so once again more people can get more head time with it and perhaps opportunity to roll more tubes.

B) My Decware Taboo Mk2, so we can have even more Decware variety.

C) A speaker amp with an adapter to check out the HE-6, Mad Dog, HD800, and any other 4-pin headphone on a stronger amp.

I'm game for any of it but won't bring everything again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back