Dali Headphones
Dec 5, 2020 at 1:06 PM Post #842 of 1,056
some company makes such adapters in a 3d printer, for example Brainwavz XL

Photo+31-03-2020,+13.40.53.jpg
Photo+28-01-2020,+19.17.36.jpg

Dec 5, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #843 of 1,056
Hi, sorry for my late reply. Yes, this issue is also covered by the warranty, as we have seen this with some models.
Thank you so much, that is really so cool that you are communicating here with your customers, appreciate it a lot!
And for me personally (with my pair), now with your comment, I feel much more confident in regards to talking with my local store. Just left them my headphones today - they said they need to send it to the Dali distributor in my country, so hopefully will end up with a replacement.

BTW, seems that Firefox & Chorem browsers got improved their logic of working with Bluetooth - now I can pause/resume music playing from there using the button on my IO-6 which was not available a few months ago.

Dec 5, 2020 at 3:40 PM Post #846 of 1,056
I’m pretty sure. My personal interest is to get natural leather pads - in Budapest during summer time it is absolute mess to listen any HP with faux leather or synthetic pads :frowning2:
Oh yes, I know what you mean. However, not sure how much difference a natural leather could bring in when it's 30+ Celsius outside 🥵
Did you have any comparative experience?

Dec 5, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #847 of 1,056
Oh yes, I know what you mean. However, not sure how much difference a natural leather could bring in when it's 30+ Celsius outside 🥵
Did you have any comparative experience?
Yes, i had used during last couple of years plenty of B&O Hx headphones (all models have lamb skin pads) - they are much comfortable in hot temperatures.

Dec 6, 2020 at 3:46 AM Post #848 of 1,056
Yes, i had used during last couple of years plenty of B&O Hx headphones (all models have lamb skin pads) - they are much comfortable in hot temperatures.
Worth to say, I posted requests a half year ago on both, Dali support and Dekony support portals, reaction on both very conservative: “we don’t plan, we’ll see if that to be turned around”.

Dec 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM Post #853 of 1,056
Hi, I've had the iO-6's for a couple of days and have this annoying issue. I've read through this post and found something similar but not quite.
When they're connected to my laptop via BT they will power off after roughly 10m regardless if I'm using them. Very annoying when you're in the middle of a conf call.

Anyone has had the same and how to fix?
Thx!

Dec 10, 2020 at 7:43 AM Post #854 of 1,056
Hi, I've had the iO-6's for a couple of days and have this annoying issue. I've read through this post and found something similar but not quite.
When they're connected to my laptop via BT they will power off after roughly 10m regardless if I'm using them. Very annoying when you're in the middle of a conf call.

Anyone has had the same and how to fix?
Thx!

As an extra clarification. I only have the drop when it's using the 'handsfree' profile (as opposed to 'stereo' profile as this one doesn't support mic) on windows 10 enterprise edition. Doesn't matter if I'm viewing a video or listening to music or in a Skype/Teams call. At exactly 10min it'll power off. Any of you that can reproduce this?

Dec 12, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #855 of 1,056
As an extra clarification. I only have the drop when it's using the 'handsfree' profile (as opposed to 'stereo' profile as this one doesn't support mic) on windows 10 enterprise edition. Doesn't matter if I'm viewing a video or listening to music or in a Skype/Teams call. At exactly 10min it'll power off. Any of you that can reproduce this?

There is a new firmware available for the Dali iO's which supposedly solves all Bluetooth and wired issues with auto power off. Haven't tested yet.

https://media-dali.azureedge.net/6970/dali-io-firmware-update-tool.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back