DakiOm's new speakers
Aug 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #16 of 25

Quote:
The dakiom stablizers do work on some systems and it isn't a NIGHT and DAY improvement like they claim it is. I do use them for various applications and it smooths out some of the rough edges on digital and even analog, but you still need a well made preamp, amp, processor, speakers, cdp's or source etc. The use of sound processors to me is far more of a night and day in comparison. Their attacks on so many manufacturers is juvenile. I agree with them for getting angry at their critics but to ATTACK every manufacturer who makes high end or hi fi gear to me has gone from being objective to being a TROUBLEMAKER.

In science or legitimate science, if you want to prove a theory or a concept, you do it by making your case based on proveable tests and when you prove it, you let others of differring opinion have pros and cons and not make a big fuss about it and keeping an open dialogue and allowing for other facts to come in and be scrutanized. With these guys, you can't have a debate without an automatic an attack on every designer and manufacturer.

There are some of us who are neutral and don't get swayed from the far end on either side and just like to use things that work irregardless where they came from.Even hobbyists like myself who happen to like their stabilizers for some of my equipment, they are pushing away by attacking manufacturers I and others like. When these guys start saying there loudspeakers which they didn't design is the best because they modified it using cheap outdated parts from sony and saying other parts that have improved over the decades as being glitter and crap has gone beyond the NORMAL rational of objective audio but rather a SMEARING CAMPAIGN. They claim to be victims of critics but they are doing the same snake oil CRITICISMs attacks their critics do about their products. Those of us in the middle are left thinking, why sould we even waste our money and time dealing with these people.

If you want to change an INDUSTRY to your way of thinking, the people of dakiom or the writers of dakiom has hit all backwards. You try to persuade by COMPLIMENTING and GIVING credits where CREDIT is due, NOT trash or put every manufacturer or product in the same category. I argued with them about subwoofers or amplified subwoofers and speakers. They too use mumbo jumbo in explaining why they're against it. Most of the subwoofer design today are made for  HOME THEATER not necessarily music, but these guys mock anything subwoofer as if it's snake oil as they claim. The same with cables. I agree there's a lot of overhyped, overpriced and snake oil type CABLE companies but they're not all in the same category.

There are legitimate companies who do a lot of science and engineering in making the most effective and high quality product possible. To say that the last 30 yrs have little improvements in audio by ONE audio engineer and MOCKING every other engineer, designer and physicist is to me not only IGNORANT but that of an ARROGANT claim. It's total insantiy in my opinion. You cannot put everyone in the same boat. Audio like anything else is HIGH COMPETITION. There is no one solution to everyone's problems in regards to audio. I tried to defend them for their achievements and use their products for what's able to do, but to go around claiming the things they do and MOCKING the entire industry has gone beyond the pale.

It's all politics now and is a good way of LOSING BUSINESS and SUPPORT rather then achieving what they set out to do. You cannot convince the majority of seasoned audiophiles or hobbyists and potential customers by INSULTING every manufacturer and designer or the bulk of them like what these guys do. I can pretty much predict that these dakiom people will lose more customers as they continue to condemn EVERYONE in the high end or hi fi world of hobbyists. They wonder why they get so much criticism and getting then worst then bose. At least bose has a great marketing group and is successful in selling their not so high end product.

These guys by the way they criticize even the people that support them is going about their GOAL the wrong way. To modify a crappy cheap speaker instead of modifying an existing WELL MADE loudspeaker pretty much put a STAKE on their agenda. I realistically cannot see this crazy propoganda speaker system go anywhere. I can only see it as a bookshelf competition but against people buying FLOORSTANDERS?

Are these guys on DRUGS or what?
L3000.gif

Fix'd.

Aug 9, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #18 of 25
The dakiom stablizers do work on some systems and it isn't a NIGHT and DAY improvement like they claim it is. I do use them for various applications and it smooths out some of the rough edges on digital and even analog, but you still need a well made preamp, amp, processor, speakers, cdp's or source etc. The use of sound processors to me is far more of a night and day in comparison. Their attacks on so many manufacturers is juvenile. I agree with them for getting angry at their critics but to ATTACK every manufacturer who makes high end or hi fi gear to me has gone from being objective to being a TROUBLEMAKER. In science or legitimate science, if you want to prove a theory or a concept, you do it by making your case based on proveable tests and when you prove it, you let others of differring opinion have pros and cons and not make a big fuss about it and keeping an open dialogue and allowing for other facts to come in and be scrutanized.

With these guys, you can't have a debate without an automatic an attack on every designer and manufacturer. There are some of us who are neutral and don't get swayed from the far end on either side and just like to use things that work irregardless where they came from.Even hobbyists like myself who happen to like their stabilizers for some of my equipment, they are pushing away by attacking manufacturers I and others like. When these guys start saying there loudspeakers which they didn't design is the best because they modified it using cheap outdated parts from sony and saying other parts that have improved over the decades as being glitter and crap has gone beyond the NORMAL rational of objective audio but rather a SMEARING CAMPAIGN. They claim to be victims of critics but they are doing the same snake oil CRITICISMs attacks their critics do about their products.

Those of us in the middle are left thinking, why sould we even waste our money and time dealing with these people. If you want to change an INDUSTRY to your way of thinking, the people of dakiom or the writers of dakiom has hit all backwards. You try to persuade by COMPLIMENTING and GIVING credits where CREDIT is due, NOT trash or put every manufacturer or product in the same category. I argued with them about subwoofers or amplified subwoofers and speakers. They too use mumbo jumbo in explaining why they're against it. Most of the subwoofer design today are made for  HOME THEATER not necessarily music, but these guys mock anything subwoofer as if it's snake oil as they claim.

The same with cables. I agree there's a lot of overhyped, overpriced and snake oil type CABLE companies but they're not all in the same category. There are legitimate companies who do a lot of science and engineering in making the most effective and high quality product possible. To say that the last 30 yrs have little improvements in audio by ONE audio engineer and MOCKING every other engineer, designer and physicist is to me not only IGNORANT but that of an ARROGANT claim. It's total insantiy in my opinion. You cannot put everyone in the same boat. Audio like anything else is HIGH COMPETITION. There is no one solution to everyone's problems in regards to audio.

I tried to defend them for their achievements and use their products for what's able to do, but to go around claiming the things they do and MOCKING the entire industry has gone beyond the pale. It's all politics now and is a good way of LOSING BUSINESS and SUPPORT rather then achieving what they set out to do. You cannot convince the majority of seasoned audiophiles or hobbyists and potential customers by INSULTING every manufacturer and designer or the bulk of them like what these guys do. I can pretty much predict that these dakiom people will lose more customers as they continue to condemn EVERYONE in the high end or hi fi world of hobbyists.

They wonder why they get so much criticism and getting then worst then bose. At least bose has a great marketing group and is successful in selling their not so high end product. These guys by the way they criticize even the people that support them is going about their GOAL the wrong way. To modify a crappy cheap speaker instead of modifying an existing WELL MADE loudspeaker pretty much put a STAKE on their agenda. I realistically cannot see this crazy propoganda speaker system go anywhere. I can only see it as a bookshelf competition but against people buying FLOORSTANDERS?
Are these guys on DRUGS or what?
L3000.gif

nice write up and sorry if i seem ignorant cause i split your wall of text into paragraphs(or tried my best to). i am just tired and was hard for me to read it. not trying to seem like a d*uche or anything. just wanted to read it a bit better cause i'm a little tired at the moment. it's a great write up tho.

Aug 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM Post #20 of 25
Apr 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #24 of 25
I own 5 Dakiom stabilizers.
Without a doubt the easiest way to get really great sound for cheap!
I can't imagine listening without them. Tight bass. Amazing soundstage.
Vocals feel live. Get all of them!

Apr 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:
I own 5 Dakiom stabilizers.
Without a doubt the easiest way to get really great sound for cheap!
I can't imagine listening without them. Tight bass. Amazing soundstage.
Vocals feel live. Get all of them!

Ahahahahaahaaaaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back