D2000 or HD650
Mar 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #46 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have thrown several good amps at the Dx000, and came to the same conclusions, even recabled. Let's just say I got Boomana's back on this one.

Don't throw to hard they are said to fall apart easily
wink.gif

BTW, well I guess different ears hears different things, but I must say sources makes bigger difference than amps with Dx000.

Mar 29, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #47 of 49
Oh, and several sources as well... nothing could help those guys to my ears. Good for what they are, but not, IMHO, in the same class as HD6x0.

Mar 29, 2008 at 12:17 PM Post #49 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, and several sources as well... nothing could help those guys to my ears. Good for what they are, but not, IMHO, in the same class as HD6x0.

It's strange, I wonder if it is different ears or what it can be, but I hear every change that I do very well, more so than what I did with HD650. I have done some tubechanging last days, no problem to hear the difference: A couple of weeks ago I changed my Rotel RCD-06 to a xindak muse deluxe 1.0 07ed it was a clear upgrade, when I'm changing from the tube output to the transistor output on my xindak I can easily hear the difference and that's when I'm using my Ra-06 amp which I guess hides some details compared to a good headphone amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back