D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @ Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2014
Apr 7, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #46 of 324
  Do we know yet if HeadAmp or Woo Audio will be attending?  Also, in addition to members attending, could we get a "Gear Attending" list setup?

Sure can!  I've updated posts #1 and #2 with the latest information... though I expect there to be quite a few changes to that as we're adding more exhibitors. 
smile.gif

see ya there
beerchug.gif
 First round is on me...

Bear! 
smile.gif

Guys Cavalli is looking for a person whim is familiar with his gear to work his booth at the CAF. if anyone is interested PM me or Warren.

YES!  Cavalli is more than happy to send gear... but he has an important personal engagement that weekend that simply can't be missed.  You'll have to suffer the indignity of being surrounded by summit-fi gear all weekend, not to mention being swamped by Head-Fiers that want to listen and hang out. 
wink.gif
  Oh, the horror! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #49 of 324
Nice, update on the first page.

For gear I can bring my Vali, Modi, and HD598.  It was at a meetup that I actually decided to buy them.

Apr 15, 2014 at 6:10 AM Post #54 of 324
Apr 15, 2014 at 11:10 AM Post #55 of 324
Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #58 of 324
Thank you warrenpchi and modular for setting up the DC/MD/VA group, and Frank I for organizing--I had no idea about this thread until I received the PM today. Yes, I'll definitely be coming to CanMania and CAF--it sounds great! I haven't decided if I'll be bringing any gear--not sure if it makes sense to duplicate what vendors will already have. Is Schiit onboard? I may have a Ragnarok by the show. My current plan is to be at the show Friday and Saturday.

Apr 15, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #60 of 324
For those who are coming so far, I am currently hoping to hear the following 2 combos: LCD-x and WA5 as well as BHSE and SR007mk2.  Do we have anyone bringing any elements of those setups yet?
I'm currently building a T2, but I don't think I'll have it finished and cased up by the time this meet comes around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back