D-777 on Ebay
Sep 21, 2002 at 4:48 PM Post #16 of 19
Duncan,
Will I get to read your review of the D-303? What is your impression so far? Don't forget to try its line out....and you will see that the D-303's line out is 1 or 2 step above the D-E905, and D-777.

Purk

Sep 21, 2002 at 5:00 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by purk
Duncan,
Will I get to read your review of the D-303? What is your impression so far? Don't forget to try its line out....and you will see that the D-303's line out is 1 or 2 step above the D-E905, and D-777.

Purk

Unfortunately Purk, no-one had one for sale... I'm only going on my A/B recollection from a couple of months back
frown.gif

I do still want one though... any offers gratefully received
wink.gif

Sep 22, 2002 at 1:57 AM Post #18 of 19
I see that we are still at 150. Of course with three days to go I imagine that nobody wants to see the bidding start too soon. As a relative newcomer to both good sounding portable and the bidding process. It is interesting to watch this tactical battle ensue. Just a footnote I won a Denon CDP-50 off of Ebay the other day. Any of you with any input on this player would be appreciated.

Sep 22, 2002 at 4:01 AM Post #19 of 19
Duncan,
Quote:

Unfortunately Purk, no-one had one for sale... I'm only going on my A/B recollection from a couple of months back

I do still want one though... any offers gratefully received

I'll let you be the first to know if I want to sell my D-303.

Purk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back