cx300 query
May 22, 2006 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

audio_al

New Head-Fier
hi all,

well i was searching round for some cx300's, and came across these on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Sennheis...QQcmdZViewItem

(sorry for the long url)

well anyway, do you think these are dodgey at all? they claim to be unbranded cx300's. No disrespect to the seller he/she seems to be great, just wondering if these are the real deal? has anybody got a pair?

cheers for any help!

May 22, 2006 at 6:36 PM Post #2 of 3
use the search function. Most of the ep-630's actually available right now are unmarked OEM sold on ebay. These are the first I've seen listed as CX300 instead-- I guess most electronics clearance guys think the name "creative" will sell better than "sennheiser". I'm sure they're exactly the same, J-cabled headphones almost certainly from the same factory in China that makes the JVC, Senn, and Creative pairs, which seem to be identical, though some claim that they have slight variations. I'd be willing to bet that the slight variations if they exist at all are between different factory runs and not necessarily different brands.

In other words, these are probably legit, but if you can find some ep-630's listed for less, take those instead, because (at least for the OEM stuff) they are almost certainly identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back