CX 300-II vs CX 400-II
Feb 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All of the links that I posted are to websites that will ship to the Netherlands / "Holland" ... that's why I linked to them. I would not be worried about customs, it's unlikely that you will be charged... at least I have never been charged.

I have read that the Jazz is better than the Classical, slightly more bass.

Jazz and Classical are both as good as each other, just tuned differently. classial more neutral (more treble, less bass) the Jazz more rich and powerful bass.

Feb 13, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #17 of 19
in that case I would probably go for the Jazz.
I also found out that if I ordered the M6 they would be sending it as a gift so it would be a lot cheaper.
but are the ones I could buy with a discount better than these or are they only more expensive?

Feb 13, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #18 of 19
The discounted ones are not as good. It's quite hard to find good earphones in a real store unless it's a dedicated audio equipment one. Music stores just stock popular brands that are generally not that good or overpriced.

Mar 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM Post #19 of 19
I looked around some more and found out that some reviewers like the rock more than the jazz. and since I don't listen to jazz that much and more to rock and pop my question is aren't the rock's better for the genre I listen most to or are the jazz's still better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back