Cute Amps etc.
Nov 6, 2005 at 2:21 PM Post #17 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by nabwong
No prob! Doing my part for the head-fi community....wait a min. I don't have an amp to compare it to...maybe....i should.....buy...hmmmm.... LOL

Yep, please, I suggest the Headroom Micro, just to have a good term of comparison ... so I'll be able to do my move in total safety ... Not just me, it's for the community!
eggosmile.gif
tongue.gif

Nov 6, 2005 at 8:09 PM Post #19 of 47
Nov 7, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #20 of 47
Exactly; the idea of a couple of small boxes, some headphones, and a pair of paradigm atoms, or some ultra effecient DIY speakers (fostex) strikes me as a great idea (maybe a tivoli cd player to keep it small). Quite a nice alternative to computer speakers in general.

The 6 moons and positive feedback reviews both use the early version. I think the 6 moons review mentioned the volume knob, which looks like one of the nicest I've ever seen in this price range and is part of the allure.

Please do offer impression of the amp if purchased, especially with some lover impendnce cans (the 6 moons used senns).

Nov 7, 2005 at 7:41 AM Post #23 of 47
Love to hear your impressions.

Im thinking of purchasing this for my HD650/595.

Nov 7, 2005 at 10:15 AM Post #24 of 47
Nov 7, 2005 at 10:40 AM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea
Thanks! Very promising.

I'm really undecided as to which of the three amps would be the better performing with a pair of Sennheiser 650's. Would you mind giving me a clue?

According to the guy on the site the "Beyond" is better suited to the 5XX/6XX series of headphones.

"Hi Heber,

It's depending on "matching Headphone", for example;
To drive K1000; The Encore sounds better than others!
more bass and warm, when matching for HD600/650 ; I will like to use Class A Cute Beyond!

David Lin"

Nov 7, 2005 at 10:51 AM Post #26 of 47
Nov 7, 2005 at 11:42 AM Post #28 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Lin
Thanks evilgnome !
icon10.gif

Hi fewtch ~
We can do nothing for the shipping cost :
http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet...al_f_6_5.jsp#m

The USD to NTD rate is 1($) : 33(NTD)

No problems.
biggrin.gif

Hey are your amps availble in any stores in Hong Kong or only available for purchase online?? Ill be there for a few days next week for business and very interested in purchasing one and maybe the spitfire DAC as well.

Nov 7, 2005 at 11:49 AM Post #29 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Lin
Thanks evilgnome !
icon10.gif

Hi fewtch ~
We can do nothing for the shipping cost :
http://www.post.gov.tw/post/internet...al_f_6_5.jsp#m

The USD to NTD rate is 1($) : 33(NTD)

Hi David. Can you give any information about your courier regarding sending your products to Mexico? Do they deliver directly to your door a la FedEx or do they rely on the local mail service to do that? Thanks.

Nov 7, 2005 at 11:50 AM Post #30 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by evilgnome
No problems.
biggrin.gif

Hey are your amps availble in any stores in Hong Kong or only available for purchase online?? Ill be there for a few days next week for business and very interested in purchasing one and maybe the spitfire DAC as well.

Sorry, we don't have dealer in Hong Kong and online purchasing is the only way.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back