Customs: Comfortable or not?
Nov 23, 2008 at 3:42 PM Post #16 of 33
i am going for the UE-10 and nothing less :p . and for now i see very good thought about the customs, right?

Nov 23, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #17 of 33
I would say that my ACS T1 fit comfortably in my ear. U might not get use to it for the first few times but after a while, it's will be o.k.

I can wear my ACS T1 for more than 6 hours walking under normal weather & don't feel the uncomfort there. Under aircon room, better still.

Maybe u should also put ACS on your list as it's silicon built & should be more comfort as compare to UE.

Nov 23, 2008 at 7:37 PM Post #18 of 33
but the sound quality is much more importatn for me than comfort, and thank you very much for the opinion.

Nov 23, 2008 at 7:58 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by pila405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but the sound quality is much more importatn for me than comfort, and thank you very much for the opinion.

That's right the SQ is very important but considering that the custom should fit your ears perfectly, I think the comfort is as important as SQ. I myself has just sent my custom IEM back to adjust the impression because it didn't fit tightly to my canal.

Nov 23, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

Oh not to mention, the SQ of ACS T1 is very good indeed. The bass is deep & natural.

Trust me, u will not get disappointed.

Nov 24, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #21 of 33
If you have the money, By all means, Go for the UE11's. If you don't you'll always wonder if they are worth the extra cost.

There has been some discussion about the new E.A.R. Z5 quint. Driver monitor but other than that there is no-where else to go except UE's for the really high end

I've had ny Custom IEM's for a few months now and I wear them several hours a day. It's like they are not there at all. I was lucky in my fit and a couple other people in the Hearyourself.com thread have had issue with thier new monitors fitting correctly.

But it's generaly accepted that if you get the fit right, It's like they are not even in your ears.

Nov 24, 2008 at 6:53 AM Post #23 of 33
Jeremy, the bass isnt the most important to me. I love accurate open sound, with no colouration/or any curves/warming. i need a good depth to the music.

can the ACS T1 provide it?

Nov 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #24 of 33
Really confortable
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Jeremy, the bass isnt the most important to me. I love accurate open sound, with no colouration/or any curves/warming. i need a good depth to the music.

can the ACS T1 provide it?

U should try it. I can't really compared to UE11 because I had never listened to it before.

But the ACS T1 sound is very refined & accurate. Bass is natural & deep ( not boomy ). And the soundstage is very good ( I would say it's quite near to a headphone ).

The thing about custom is that u will feel not wearing it after getting used to it.

Anyway sound is very subjective to individual.

Nov 25, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #26 of 33
Earlier this year (before they vanished
angry_face.gif
...), I pulled off a 15 hour flight straight through without taking my UE10 Pros out once... suffice to say that if they fit correctly, custom IEMs are very comfortable.

Nov 25, 2008 at 5:10 PM Post #28 of 33
I could wear mine for 10hours probably, and they dont fit as good as they could.

I think Livewires will be coming out with Trip driver customs in the future, and by then I will hopefully be able to afford and justify them... or maybe try a silicone custom... Loyalty to LW's matters to me though
tongue.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 5:40 PM Post #29 of 33
meh I wouldn't count on new product as of right now livewires cannot even keep their orders and are screwing their customers over making them wait months before they even get them when they told us 3 weeks...... So I would highly doubt it

Nov 25, 2008 at 6:45 PM Post #30 of 33
so customes are comfort, what a great thing to hear
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread