Custom Titles...........
Jul 17, 2005 at 4:23 AM Post #46 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
Didn't you used to have a different one also?

But maybe not...

Nope, just this one!

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:35 AM Post #48 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voodoochile
Would you like mine?
rolleyes.gif
That's what happened to me.

what do you mean .... can you explain ?
icon10.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:38 AM Post #49 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I kinda wish I had one. After being here for nearly 2 yrs and over 4,000 posts, the lack of a title just shows that I'm pretty much that annoying fat second-cousin who comes over for dinner and never leaves. You know, the guy you and your family eventually start ignoring, wishing he'd disappear. Like debbie mat from the View.

come on , don't depress yourself ...
there are better things other then having a custom title ! ( not sure though ..)

think of it , you're a long date fier who doesn't have a custom title! quite rare !

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:42 AM Post #50 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
there are better things other then having a custom title ! ( not sure though ..)

think of it , you're a long date fier who dosn't have a custom title! quite rare !

Not many of them out there that's for sure. I got my title not more than two or three months ago. Taking into consideration the length of my tenure here and the inanity of my posts, I figured that the only thing had kept me from a title was the high probability that Jude had me on his ignore list.

Jul 17, 2005 at 4:52 AM Post #52 of 84
Quote:

Born2bwire
hey..
we joined the same time .. what headphones where you searching for info on head-fi at that time ?

I'm not too sure. At about that time I was looking for my birthday and Christmas gifts and my dad had suggested getting a headphone system built around one of his old CD players. I settled upon the MG Head and a pair of Sennheiser HD-580 Jubilees (HD-600 equivalent). But I cannot remember if I decided upon them before or after I joined. Knowing me, I probably bought them, found this place, and stuck around with hopes of rationalizing the purchase (it turns out I did get an excellent combination).

Jul 17, 2005 at 5:17 AM Post #53 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephonovich
if ((totalPosts / bitchingPosts >=5))
{
customTitle = 0;
}
else if ((moneyContributed >=50))
{
customTitle = 1;
}

biggrin.gif

That wont work, not if bitchingPosts == zero, which is possible. Division by zero is illegal in any language, better throw in a case for that.

Jul 17, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #54 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
That wont work, not if bitchingPosts == zero, which is possible. Division by zero is illegal in any language, better throw in a case for that.

ROFL!
biggrin.gif

Nice catch! Does this not make us uber nerds...
confused.gif

I think I need a Guinness...

EDIT: BTW, I think Jessie or the Farley suited you much better...just IMHO
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 5:28 AM Post #55 of 84
Quote:

think of it , you're a long date fier who doesn't have a custom title! quite rare !

rare, or sad?
tongue.gif
Har har!

Jul 17, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #56 of 84
Take a look at the member post list!

Pinkie, Iron, and Eagle all are 1st-page posters, but don't have custom titles. So yep, alot of posts don't always mean custom titles. I don't think it's a favoritism thing - it really is random whimsy.

Jul 17, 2005 at 5:50 AM Post #57 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajt976
ROFL!
biggrin.gif

Nice catch! Does this not make us uber nerds...
confused.gif

I think I need a Guinness...

EDIT: BTW, I think Jessie or the Farley suited you much better...just IMHO
wink.gif

I'll find a funnier one next week probablly.

Everyone seems to hate the avatar. No love for al pacino.

Jul 17, 2005 at 6:18 AM Post #58 of 84
Quote:

If he's a longdate, then I am a longdate, but I do not know about that.

I think a custom title is a nice thing to have, although most of the time it seems people get it when they least expect and for something they do not even want. I think those of us who are not post crazy and who do not to slip up will remain title free
580smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back