Originally Posted by strohmie
GEEK!
tongue.gif

Me? I got mine because I'm a masochist.

Haha, evil group-buys, lol!

Jul 17, 2005 at 2:04 AM Post #32 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
I would've referred to something like farting inside your own bedcovers while you're inside it.

That would be only occasionally seen member Spaceman's specialty, the iron maiden of odour 'The Dutch Oven'. A search will not reveal the origin of this. It's lost in the greatest, most infamous thread ever started by Pink Floyd. A thread that so offended the better classes that an entire forum was put down never to be seen again. Pity. It was my initiation here.

Jul 17, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #33 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Not me dude. I was just saying other headfiers. Why would I want to get a title like that?
rs1smile.gif

That's like peeing in the wind...when it's blowing back to you.

Then, as I said, be very careful what you wish for. Jude has an interesting sense of humor.
biggrin.gif

BW

Jul 17, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #34 of 84
I kinda wish I had one. After being here for nearly 2 yrs and over 4,000 posts, the lack of a title just shows that I'm pretty much that annoying fat second-cousin who comes over for dinner and never leaves. You know, the guy you and your family eventually start ignoring, wishing he'd disappear. Like debbie mat from the View.

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:00 AM Post #35 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
I'm happy being a nondescript regular Joe. I also like the fact that I'm still a "100+ member" even though I'm 20 posts or so away from my 1500th post (no sarcasm intended).

Don't feel rained on.
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #37 of 84
i want a custom title! i used to have "ZeD's Stacker" at another board because ZeD (1 of the admins) lives near me and i joke about stalking him..

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #38 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaHoboFest
haha, you thought it was a custom title,

how do u get a custom title?

the brave lion-killing boy must deem you worthy and bestow one upon you. Usually when you least expect it. I'm not holding my breath.

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #40 of 84
Quote:

WHA? You mean Jude?

Hey, Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad title and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make my title better

If only it were that easy . . .

maybe if you send him an autographed beatles pic or something, he'd consider one!

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:46 AM Post #41 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
If only it were that easy . . .

maybe if you send him an autographed beatles pic or something, he'd consider one!

yeah, an autographed beatle's pic signed by me

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #42 of 84
Quote:

yeah, an autographed beatle's pic signed by me

shhh! Don't let him know that . . .

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #43 of 84
totally random and up to the fates and whimsy of Jude. i got mine from a totally random post i put up during the aftermath of Ye Olde Amp Wars, and didn't even get the connection until i hunted down "ice cream" in the search function lol.

Jul 17, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #44 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
totally random and up to the fates and whimsy of Jude. i got mine from a totally random post i put up during the aftermath of Ye Olde Amp Wars, and didn't even get the connection until i hunted down "ice cream" in the search function lol.

Didn't you used to have a different one also?

But maybe not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back