Custom One Pro vs. Crossfade LP
Oct 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

T-bird02

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,
I made an account to specifically ask this question. I'm new to the headphone world and find this process to be rather exciting. After searching for days i have come to a decision (not in stone) on these two headphones that provide great bass as well as quality. I like the Custom One Pro's because of the sharp look, customization, bass switch, and great quality (from what i hear). However, the COP's only come with the cord and the headphones and i really wanted more bang for my buck with more cords, a case, vip card, and cleaning clothe that the Crossfade comes with. I know i should be focusing purely on sound and not other materials, but that's just how my mind works. Please help me make an accurate decision and i am willing to listen to other ideas that you may have. Thanks a lot! P.s. if you could explain ohm's that would be great.

Looking for:
- Mid bass that's satisfying
- Great quality 
- High comfort
- Some style
Bassically the perfect headphone lol

Oct 19, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 4
I just tried the Custom One Pros yesterday and I would consider them as headphones worth the price, In my opinion, they are better than the LP in terms of sound quality. ( I listen mainly to rock so that might change our appeal on things) Out of the two, I would definitely suggest the COPs; however, I think I have a solution for your case. I'm not sure if you have ever considered the V Moda M-80s, but those are a lot better than the LPs in terms of sound quality and they come with the extra cable and case. Hope this helps ^_^

Oct 19, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #3 of 4
Hip-hop and house music are mainly my genre's. I also go into indie pop. Thanks for the reply, im glad you leaning more toward the COP's cause that's what i'm leaning towards as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back