Custom iem recommend please
May 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Penguin1026

New Head-Fier
Hey guys! I am currently looking for a cheap set of custom iems at or as close to 100 dollars as possible. Another option could be custome earphone covers which seem to be much cheaper. If anyone knows of a good recommendation, please resoijd. I enjoy mostly rock with a little pop and dubstep.
Thanks a lot.
-Penguin1026

May 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 4
You will most likely not get a CIEM for that price range. The closest that you can probably get is from Cosmic Ears. It might be better for you to save some money in order to spend a little more if you are going the custom route (you will still need money for impressions, shipping, etc).

May 29, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 4
1964 ear has really cheap CIEM you would be able to choose from. But I would say 300-400 is the minimum if you want the CIEM to sound reasonable.

May 30, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #4 of 4
Depending on where the OP resides - picking a CIEM company and trying to keep it cheap could be difficult - I mean, a large portion of what he wants to spend will be taken up by shipping to and fro. CIEM minimum budget is close to $500 with all that comes with the process. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back