Custom iem lost
Apr 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

qbart

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, dunno where to vent my anger and frustration, so i decided to share my story here, to cut it short i got my self a reshell SF5pro with additional driver from unique melody last december and also got a cable from null audio. The world was wonderful and soundful, until last week i accidentally left my custom iem on my way from melb to syd on the aeroplane. Im still gutted and cannot believe what has happened. I tried contacting the lost and found on syd airport but no luck :sweat::sweat::sweat:. How i miss my custom iem, i am now left with er4p.
I dont really enjoy the sound of er4p, and prolly cannot afford another custom iem. :pensive:

Apr 16, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #2 of 8
man that totallysucks i feel for you

Apr 16, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #3 of 8
That really sucks, very sorry to hear.  Drop us an email with your order ID and we'll do what we can to try and make things more affordable for you, given your bad luck.

Quote:
Hi guys, dunno where to vent my anger and frustration, so i decided to share my story here, to cut it short i got my self a reshell SF5pro with additional driver from unique melody last december and also got a cable from null audio. The world was wonderful and soundful, until last week i accidentally left my custom iem on my way from melb to syd on the aeroplane. Im still gutted and cannot believe what has happened. I tried contacting the lost and found on syd airport but no luck :sweat::sweat::sweat:. How i miss my custom iem, i am now left with er4p.
I dont really enjoy the sound of er4p, and prolly cannot afford another custom iem. :pensive:

Apr 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 8

Quote:
That really sucks, very sorry to hear.  Drop us an email with your order ID and we'll do what we can to try and make things for affordable for you, given your bad luck.

I bought your top of the line pair and they were stolen by aliens, can I have another set for free? They even stole my paperwork, so its almost like I never actually bought them and you have never heard of me. I would still like a free set, that seems fair to ME.
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
That really sucks, very sorry to hear.  Drop us an email with your order ID and we'll do what we can to try and make things for affordable for you, given your bad luck.

Good stuff from UM.

It's not really bad luck, OP needs to be more careful and better aware of their personal belongings. But that really is unfortunate and I hope you're able to get another pair. 

Apr 17, 2012 at 2:03 AM Post #6 of 8
Seriously, I cringe thinking about that.

And I laud UM for understanding the plight and doing what they can to accommodate the situation.

Apr 17, 2012 at 2:55 AM Post #8 of 8
That really sucks, very sorry to hear.  Drop us an email with your order ID and we'll do what we can to try and make things more affordable for you, given your bad luck.

Quote:

Thanks unique melody for their understanding and help, they are always top class on their service and knows their customer best. And thanks everyone for their understanding too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back