Custom Arts Music Two CIEM Review
Mar 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #16 of 20
This may be one of the dumbest questions that has ever been asked on this website ever before but, before I get to it, let me explain, I stumbled upon this website about 2 months ago, my love for music and headphones stretched all the way back since i was about 11 or 12. My constant obsession for finding the perfect headphones and ear phones has been going on for years now and it's brought me to sennheiser, sony, shure, even my biggest regret, beats by dre, the tour joints. Those tours gave me so many problems that 2 months after dishing out the $180, I nearly gave up on spending money on headphones. After my Dre beats, I had a pair of house of marley in ear's and to this date, those are probably my favorite pair that i've ever owned. fifty bucks and probably the best sounding headphones i've ever listened to next to my se215's now which are great but they do let me down tremendously when it comes to the muddy bass. So i'm new to this IEM game and i'm learning a lot with every single thread I read. So finally, here's my stupid question, I was thinking about ordering a pair of music one's, I understand they're a custom fit, so how would I go about finding the mold for my ear? My natural instinct would tell me that I would head to some otolaryngologists or something and have them do it. Could please someone, anyone willing to inform me more about this crap explain to me how the process goes down? I could really love to pick me up a pair of these, but I just want to be completely informed before I drop hundreds. 
-Thanks 

Mar 26, 2014 at 5:35 AM Post #17 of 20
  This may be one of the dumbest questions that has ever been asked on this website ever before but, before I get to it, let me explain, I stumbled upon this website about 2 months ago, my love for music and headphones stretched all the way back since i was about 11 or 12. My constant obsession for finding the perfect headphones and ear phones has been going on for years now and it's brought me to sennheiser, sony, shure, even my biggest regret, beats by dre, the tour joints. Those tours gave me so many problems that 2 months after dishing out the $180, I nearly gave up on spending money on headphones. After my Dre beats, I had a pair of house of marley in ear's and to this date, those are probably my favorite pair that i've ever owned. fifty bucks and probably the best sounding headphones i've ever listened to next to my se215's now which are great but they do let me down tremendously when it comes to the muddy bass. So i'm new to this IEM game and i'm learning a lot with every single thread I read. So finally, here's my stupid question, I was thinking about ordering a pair of music one's, I understand they're a custom fit, so how would I go about finding the mold for my ear? My natural instinct would tell me that I would head to some otolaryngologists or something and have them do it. Could please someone, anyone willing to inform me more about this crap explain to me how the process goes down? I could really love to pick me up a pair of these, but I just want to be completely informed before I drop hundreds. 
-Thanks 

Yeah pretty much. You have to visit audiologist who will take your ear impressions.
For further assistance you can PM me or send email.

Mar 28, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #19 of 20
  Just got my M2s. I put on a track to audition then, and just ended up listening to the whole album. Good sign :D

Congrats! Eagerly waiting for more thoughts haha 
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #20 of 20
Haven't had a chance to do much critical listening yet because I'm away from my high quality source devices. One thing I can say is that they seem really sensitive, getting quite a lot of hiss even at lowish volumes. Like 50% on a Clip Zip.
They sound very good still, although I haven't been using top of the line earphones lately (DBA-02s and Ai-M6). And silicone is definitely awesome! Just feels nicer to the touch and is very comfortable. Also the cable is lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back