Custom Art + AAW : Project 4+2
Feb 8, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #48 of 142
Wow! 🤩🤩🤩
B932CECF-4C42-4AB5-8828-2C3EA9858EA4.jpeg
DE1F3574-1489-4EE1-844D-28FE5B118B29.png
D36D05AA-F3B9-41A7-9D46-328515045BB5.jpeg

Feb 8, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #50 of 142
Our demo arrived! :D

PS: Some AAW's distributors in Asia already have demos as well i.e. Jaben SG, so please check with your local distributor :)
Should of timed it for April the first, like the good old days:p

Feb 10, 2021 at 7:02 PM Post #55 of 142
Gotta say I'm very interested in these. Did I miss any information about how much aaw and custom art are each contributing to this? How about any word on availability or where or when we should be looking for that?

Feb 15, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #58 of 142
Contacted jaben, they ship to the US, so I decided to preorder these. Really been trying to resist the temptation to pick up more IEMs as I find I am getting less and less added value out of each additional set I buy. That said, these were really speaking to me, from the description of the sound from piotr, to being able to tune the sound a bit, to the driver config, to the tech including a driver that seems to be similar to 64's tia drivers, to the faceplate, and even the price.

Always a risk to "blind" buy IEMs, especially when there are no real impressions out there, but I am hopeful the tuning will appeal to me (and that I can adjust as needed) and that technicalities will be good and what I am looking for. Most concerned about the shell shape and how my ears tend to fare with larger IEMs. But I figure I will be one of the guinea pigs here. Looking forward to receiving them whenever they actually become available (jaben shop says march).

Feb 15, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #59 of 142
Contacted jaben, they ship to the US, so I decided to preorder these. Really been trying to resist the temptation to pick up more IEMs as I find I am getting less and less added value out of each additional set I buy. That said, these were really speaking to me, from the description of the sound from piotr, to being able to tune the sound a bit, to the driver config, to the tech including a driver that seems to be similar to 64's tia drivers, to the faceplate, and even the price.

Always a risk to "blind" buy IEMs, especially when there are no real impressions out there, but I am hopeful the tuning will appeal to me (and that I can adjust as needed) and that technicalities will be good and what I am looking for. Most concerned about the shell shape and how my ears tend to fare with larger IEMs. But I figure I will be one of the guinea pigs here. Looking forward to receiving them whenever they actually become available (jaben shop says march).
Always wondered where the origin of Guinea Pig and trying something came from...but thanks for taking one for the team

download.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #60 of 142
Piotr do you have an idea when the customs version will be available?
I hope you'll be able to order customs at the same time as AAW officially starts shipping the 4+2 project, that said I wouldn't be surprised that the customs might come later on as currently AAW is on the CNY break and I'm unable to discuss with AAW the readiness status of the custom fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back