CTH Boards and Kits Now Available
Mar 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #76 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0b1liz3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that the option from the site with the perforated top?

Yes it is.

Mar 31, 2009 at 11:15 AM Post #77 of 99
Version 1.1 PCBs are in and work great! Shipping will commence today. Kits will begin shipping by the end of the week (heatsink mounting hardware - DOH!)

For those who've asked - attached are some quick pictures of the 1.1 proof build - with full perforated top and bushing.

Mar 31, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #79 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by nux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the email address to order still orders [at] sprucecanyonlabs.com? Haven't gotten a reply to my two emails I've sent over the last week.

hmmm...I got my payment request earlier today..already made the payment..guess you might receive one soon enough..

Apr 1, 2009 at 2:48 AM Post #81 of 99
I too received the request today, this is good news! My soha ii kit also arrived today, man i'm gonna be a busybee for sure.

oh head-fi... yes I know, sorry about my wallet too.
smile.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #82 of 99
Panel pics - This is from the first small run batch -the next round will say 'AC' instead of 'DC.' In the meantime, they are discounted - please only use AC input to your CTH
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM Post #88 of 99
Quick Kit Update:

All kits now ship with an extra set of buffer transistors (as this seemed to be the most common build mistake) and a complete thermalsil heat sink mount kit.

A complete illustrated build walk through will also be available soon.

Thanks all for your continued support.

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #89 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by wiatrob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quick Kit Update:

All kits now ship with an extra set of buffer transistors (as this seemed to be the most common build mistake) and a complete thermalsil heat sink mount kit.

A complete illustrated build walk through will also be available soon.

Thanks all for your continued support.

Nice going wiatrob...Never have had a problem with th ebuffer section thus far. IT has always been the splitter section in my builds. I have had to replace full splitter sections in 3 among the 9 builds so far and one more requiring it (my board).

The illustrated guide would be very helpful on a board of this density.

I caught a reversed diode on of my recent builds before i flipped the switch. AM sure that saved me a lot of heartache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back