CrossRoads MylarOne X3, XB, and Classic Owners Club
Dec 2, 2007 at 12:57 AM Post #1,021 of 1,031
A side note, the build quality issue is still there. Today my left X3i split into two. Not a problem though, I’ll get a replacement from Wilson and then I’ll be even more cautious.

Dec 2, 2007 at 4:03 AM Post #1,022 of 1,031
there is some defect unit, which canot be solved in every of brand, nothing is perfect, i have sold quite some unit in Malaysia, considered very very much better regrading on the quality issues
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #1,023 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone confirm if the X3i's iPhone compatable?

yes, it is 100% compatible
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2007 at 9:37 PM Post #1,025 of 1,031
i take everything back. I said i didn't like these phones.....

I bought Bose In ear headphones....

Loved them...
Then go annoyed with the ear buds
frown.gif

Just used the x3's with the new Ipod Touch and there amazing! Seal is sooo much better. I wasn't happy with the base when i first got them, but i am sure they sound better on the touch wonder if it has a better amp? The bass is crystal clear (i have bass booster on), treble and other sounds are soo amazing! Cant wait for my train journey and walk to work in the morning, going to be a good walk with clear music

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #1,026 of 1,031
So my pair bit the dust. On the right earphone, the shell has separated.
I liked them, but having something in my left ear aggravates my jaw problem on that side.
Does Jaben offer refunds for the manufacture defect, or just replacement. I'll take both, but if I get a replacement, I'll end up selling it.

Oct 2, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #1,028 of 1,031
i love the sound of my X3i but the build quality is a mediocre...it sucks ,

after 3 months of good music, now the wire of the left earbud is about to give up, the copper wire is now exposed. hope this will be replaced by the seller...

Jan 14, 2009 at 8:05 AM Post #1,030 of 1,031
Where did you get yours? Have you tried contacting Jaben?

My x3 just died and was replaced with a Bijou 3. Still undecided if the SQ is an improvement but the build quality is definitely light years ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back