CrossRoads MylarOne X3, XB, and Classic Owners Club
Sep 9, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #889 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by Haykuro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can anyone give me an estimate on how long it would take for the X3's to be shipped to the UK?
Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

It took less than a full week to arrive in Portugal (near Lisbon). 6 days if I recall right.

Sep 10, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #890 of 1,031
@ japc + Aevum. Thanks for the reply - mine should be here in about a week
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #891 of 1,031
I've been looking to get new canalphones for a while now, but i'm unsure about whether or not crossroads will give me enough of an upgrade.

I have and love AKG k81dj's, e2c's, and 'mallows right now, and want to upgrade the 'mallow part of that. I dislike the e2c's greatly, mainly because i find them uncomfortable, and i do like to be somewhat aware of my surroundings.

How comfortable are the XB/X3's?

While i find the e2's uncomfortable, they don't sound too bad -- how to the crossroads add up to that?

And is the build quality of the XB's improved from the X3's?

I know i'm not a "memeber" yet ... but i figured i'd ask those who know
biggrin.gif

convince me to pull the trigger ... anyone?

Sep 11, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #895 of 1,031
gah so jaben sent my replacements and I waited forever for them. and I never got a package slip at my dorm mailbox. Its been a couple days since it was "delivered", so I asked the front desk and they think they might have "returned to sender" ahhhhh >_<

Sep 11, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #896 of 1,031
agent smith. the x3's beat the @#$% out of the cx300. the only thing is lots of people are having driver failures - but jaben replaces them free of charge. but the x3's are amazing and a lot better

Sep 11, 2007 at 3:20 PM Post #898 of 1,031
Do I need to email Wilson after I have placed my order regarding colours etc. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back