Crossroads Mylar Three, Super.fi sound?
May 21, 2007 at 7:43 PM Post #316 of 458
Just got mine on Friday. They're better than my UM1's, and are almost as good as my Super.Fi 5 Pro's. But they're much more comfortable, even with the same biflange slips. Unbelievable value with these things...

-The Grinman
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2007 at 10:21 AM Post #319 of 458
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ichinichi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NEW QUESTION:

i love what the mylarone x3 can do for my pop, rock and hip-hop, yet the sound is not perfect and seems an approximation to something much greater.

what are the first full-sized cans you think of when you hear the mylarone x3s?

Darth beyers.. sorry about your wallet
icon10.gif

May 22, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #320 of 458
Well Guys I have to say that all of you convinced me to buy so I did my payment yesterday. I don't know why but I ended ordering the 3 pieces bundle with the Beyerdynamic DTX 50 and CrossRoads iPod Line-Out Dock.
The last thing I have no idea of what it is I just couldn't hold myself to by that bundle. Anyone think I made a good deal or did I just throw away $43 bucks?
I have to say these would be my first audiphile quality earphones. The ones I have are the ones that came with my Ipod video.

May 22, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #322 of 458
Ordered one right now... let's wait and see...
wink.gif

Although I prefer my Vibes to my Super.Fi's (sound-wise, soundstage and comfort), I'd like some isolation now and then. Hope the Mylars are more comfortable than the Super.Fi's (they certainly look a lot easier to insert than the huge SF's).

May 22, 2007 at 10:10 PM Post #323 of 458
They are indeed, dfkt. Like I mentioned before, I'm using the same bi-flanges, but they're much more comfortable, especially when laying on a pillow, since they're much more flush to the ear, even with the fs mod.

May 23, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #327 of 458
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered one right now... let's wait and see...
wink.gif

Although I prefer my Vibes to my Super.Fi's (sound-wise, soundstage and comfort), I'd like some isolation now and then. Hope the Mylars are more comfortable than the Super.Fi's (they certainly look a lot easier to insert than the huge SF's).

I've tried a lot of the entry level IEMs and canal phones and nothing is as uncomfortable as the Super.Fi's Triflange tips come in a close second.

May 23, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #328 of 458
Not a big time poster here, however...Just wow...these phones just blow away the CX300's/EP630's, V-moda's, etc, etc, etc...I've finally found the perfect value phones. Thanks for all the helpful input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back