Creative's MD33!
Jun 24, 2005 at 3:11 AM Post #46 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twigs
Can anybody confirm that the MD33 sound the same as the the Creative ones? cause I will get a pair if they do.

i have the md33 and the ep630. i can say they sound the same. i believe someone else here has them too and he also commented they sound the same too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 24, 2005 at 3:52 AM Post #48 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
i have the md33 and the ep630. i can say they sound the same. i believe someone else here has them too and he also commented they sound the same too.
smily_headphones1.gif

thx. Maybe next time I should read the entire thread. lol

Jun 24, 2005 at 12:31 PM Post #51 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
smily_headphones1.gif

that's right, I have them both too and they sound the same. and I also posted this earlier on
icon10.gif

EDIT: have I mentioned that they sound GREAT?

Jun 24, 2005 at 4:47 PM Post #54 of 67
I plan to buy these phones because I love Creative
biggrin.gif
and I don't like the cord of the Sharp MD-33s.

Jun 25, 2005 at 12:52 PM Post #55 of 67
the mids and the highs are present, but they can sound metallic if not modded. the bass is also present. it does not come across as bloaty as the sony ex71. if moddded, the md33/ep630 can sound very smooth.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 9, 2005 at 7:55 PM Post #57 of 67
I finally got fed up with the cord on my MD33, came back to this thread with the intention of picking up the Creative EP-630...and found that it's no longer on the Cambridge Soundworks website. Does anyone know of a place to buy these 'phones in the US? Or am I SOL?

Aug 9, 2005 at 8:12 PM Post #58 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless
I finally got fed up with the cord on my MD33, came back to this thread with the intention of picking up the Creative EP-630...and found that it's no longer on the Cambridge Soundworks website. Does anyone know of a place to buy these 'phones in the US? Or am I SOL?

I spoke to a rep from Cambridge that informed me that they jumped the gun on posting the EP-630s on their site. Long story short, they had to deal with a lot of emails and correspondence with interested buyers (I'm sure most were head-fiers). Can anyone here confirm that they were able to purchase the 630s from the Cambridge website? I got the feeling that they never actually had them in stock, or only had extremely limited quantities.

If you Froogle there's a new store that sells them now. It appears to be EU based?

Btw if someone can arrange a group buy in EU for a batch of the EP630s, I'm game for at least a pair.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back