crazy headphone[n me[ pix... cuz traceL is like WHOA
Jan 5, 2002 at 4:40 AM Post #16 of 159
Quote:

Originally posted by tracylynn
color lcd mp3 player with my v700... its an ipod killer dude! [/b] [/td] [/tr] [/table]

I dunno about iPod killer, I mean with 5GB and all, but this ipaqs are *hot*. I like the silver theme you got going there. Do yourself a BIG favor and get some V6 instead of those crappy V700s.

Jan 5, 2002 at 5:14 AM Post #19 of 159
well, there's something to be said for having high style in a portable rig, and that is one cool looking setup. myself i prefer the cool lines of the d-777 pcdp and my v6. i have a cassiopeia pda (like your lcd mp3 player) which has 32 megs, but for ripped music i prefer to use a sony md player. better codec (atrac) than mp2 or wma, and i can do great live recordings (think bootleg). i've tried the v700 headphones before, and although they get high marks for style they weren't very comfortable for me, and didn't sound as good as the v6.

try not to whip these guys up into too much of a frenzy trace, they don't get out much!
wink.gif

WHOA!

p.s. do you ever go to fark.com?

Jan 5, 2002 at 5:56 AM Post #22 of 159
holla....... its friday nite.. i got over 500 hits wooo-hooo. i just got bak from my buddy's house-party.. upload some pix and watnot... dayam. geocitie is still down [freak]

10.jpg

my messy.-asz apt

Quote:

I dunno about iPod killer, I mean with 5GB and all, but this ipaqs are *hot*. I like the silver theme you got going there. Do yourself a BIG favor and get V6 instead of those crappy V700s.

dont hate.. cuz i got the sony v700dj b4 i join the head-fi forum...bak den i dont know anything bout headphones and -ish! i rarely use it anymore... only on buzinez trip.. to block out the noisy airplanez

my 3700 series ipaq with ppc 2002 [os] with 512 CF maybe not exactually an 5gb ipod killer... but i betcha the ipod doesnt have a color lcd and it doesnt play video and surf the net!

-eyecanday head-fier

Jan 5, 2002 at 6:06 AM Post #24 of 159
Quote:

if yall audiophilez have some pic of ur phat audio gear.. put up a link or something!

ok, but im too embrass to put a picture of my sony mdr-v600

nice picture of your apartment! very nice minnie mouse wallpaper!

geocities is still down darn it

.if yall audiophilez have some pic of ur phat audio gear.. put up a link or something!.

Jan 5, 2002 at 7:09 AM Post #29 of 159
www.geocities.com/mp3rule69/index.html [my other webpage]

"too many people on at the same time, so it crash the site.

If you want to see my headphone, check out the headphone Lust link at my sig"

only some of my buddys knows bout my site thou

Quote:

Update#2.......2 minutes more......closing in on 300 views!!!! Man.....you guys really need some help. I remember when headphones ruled around here

mayb dat y? my site crash crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back