crazy headphone[n me[ pix... cuz traceL is like WHOA
Jan 5, 2002 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 159

tracylynn

100+ Head-Fier
holla

check out some crazy headphone pix.. cuz traceL is like WHOA!

i took some webcam pix of some of my audiogear....during the holiday break.. hold-up! im a newbie audiophile so i dont have any of the illest gear... yet! [im saving some $$$ 4 some hi-fi gear]

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/1.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/2.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/3.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/4.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/5.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/6.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/7.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/8.jpg

www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/9.jpg

for compelet ish.. visit my webpage @ www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn/

8.jpg
this is my fav. audio player... cuz it has a fancy color lcd.. and it plays muzik..kick asz

if yall audiophilez have some pic of ur phat audio gear.. put up a link or something!

ttyl - EYECANDY head-fi[er]

ps, im not "some middle-aged dude who wants to get attention" LOL! fark!"......but im 21 yr old AZN-CDN

Quote:

as an audiophile, i spend over $100 on my system. i have the new iriver imp-350 slimx hook up to my amp a boostroo ($30 at rat shack) and my fav headphone is a sony mdr-v600 ($129 at C.C... its NOT the cheapo $80 v6)

: panoz777 [dayam kid.]

Jan 5, 2002 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 159
tracy:
Quote:

as an audiophile, i spend over $100 on my system. i have the new iriver imp-350 slimx hook up to my amp a boostroo ($30 at rat shack) and my fav headphone is a sony mdr-v600 ($129 at C.C... its NOT the cheapo $80 v6)

that aint funny girl!

btw, ur link does not work at all but the ur webpage http://www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn works fine!
whats wrong with the link, tracy

cute pictures

Jan 5, 2002 at 3:41 AM Post #4 of 159
lol, and, ouch... for those of you familiar with the "slashdot" effect...

Quote:

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfe

The headfi effect!

Jan 5, 2002 at 3:42 AM Post #5 of 159
There's nothing technically wrong w/ the links. Geocities just doesn't let you click on their images and have them show up. You have to open a new window, and copy/paste the URL in... then it'll show up.

edit: Wow, you know this place is getting big when we can pull off a Slashdot effect!
cool.gif

Jan 5, 2002 at 3:49 AM Post #7 of 159
the /. effect means that when some small site is clicked on sooo much, it goes down. This happens when slashdot (www.slashdot.org ) (News for nerds, stuff that matters) links to some small, geeky site they found, that isnt meant to carry a huge load, and gazillions of geeks go to some poor webserver somewhere that can't handle it... the phrase can also be used in the form, "To be Slashdotted".

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:07 AM Post #9 of 159
Prediction: This thread will set a record for the largest number of views in the shortest amount of time........over 112 in less than half an hour! Remember fellas.........this is a headphone site..............or it used to be.
wink.gif

Update: 2 minutes later, it's at over 160!
redface.gif

You guys really need to step away from the computer and the headphones and get out a bit more.
Update#2.......2 minutes more......closing in on 300 views!!!! Man.....you guys really need some help. I remember when headphones ruled around here.
wink.gif

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:07 AM Post #10 of 159
*wonders what the heck is up her spelling, and thinks she might be drunk, so he takes this as a good opportunity to try and woo her...*

*ahem*

Slashdot is "News For Nerds, Stuff That Matters" !!

Sheesh....

check it out yourself.

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:12 AM Post #12 of 159
Quote:

Originally posted by tracylynn

check out some crazy headphone pix.. cuz traceL is like WHOA!

i took some webcam pix of some of my audiogear....during the holiday break.. hold-up! im a newbie audiophile so i dont have any of the illest gear... yet! [im saving some $$$ 4 some hi-fi gear]

Lynn - Congratulations upon stepping into the light, I mean wonderful world of high fidelity audio.
smily_headphones1.gif

-geocities sucks. =\
I could host your webpage if you want.
This would be your url:
http://merc.behind-the-scene.com/tracylynn/

I might be able to get you a subdomain like http://tracy.behind-the-scene.com.

joelongwood - why go out when you can have so much fun @ head-fi.org??? This is my new favorite hang out, considering you all are awesome folks! And none of my friends are even remotely into high end audio. Heck there are people that share other interests too, like photography. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back